Tickled by an RBB!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mebebrian

Reaction score
gone 2 find myself, if i get back b4 me, keep me h
I just found these two blokes stumbling around the aussie bush lookin for snakes on youtube. Not the brightest sparks in the box.

[video=youtube;XjDaoUmREZo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjDaoUmREZo[/video]
About the 8 min mark an RBB slithers up his shirt! Quite the funny scene

He tells a lie Where's there's black snakes there will be little or no browns. The RBB is there because that's where food is.

What an idiot. That's not an appropriate message to send out to general public.

famous last words?!?!? "This scene didn't really go according to plan..."

wot idiots!!! they didnt hav to do anything.
they are like Steve Irwin wannabe's

Bahahahaha that was gold! what a douche!

I do believe they may have good intentions (somewhere) but i think they are laking in experiance, nerve and knowledge. And missing a whole lotta common sense.
I mean, the bloke is crapping himself while holding the eastern brown, and says so. And he says he is an "experianced professional"!?!?!?
Trying too hard to be famous i reckon...

He tells a lie Where's there's black snakes there will be little or no browns. The RBB is there because that's where food is.

What an idiot. That's not an appropriate message to send out to general public.
mmmmmmmmm yes well that is what I do too ,,let a rbbs crawel around my chest ,to show the public that they are not dangerous...
:shock:...on his shirt does it say Matt.....Australia Zoo? or what i cant quiet make out what it says..

I do believe they may have good intentions (somewhere) but i think they are laking in experiance, nerve and knowledge. And missing a whole lotta common sense.
I mean, the bloke is crapping himself while holding the eastern brown, and says so. And he says he is an "experianced professional"!?!?!?
Trying too hard to be famous i reckon...
EXPERIENCED HANDLERS WITH ANY BRAINS WOULD ADMIT THAT HANDLING AN EASTERN BROWN THAT SIZE WOULD MAKE YOUR BUTT CHEEKS TIGHT AND GUT IN A KNOT! it only showed a few times any real aggression and that was when it was in the" S "pose ,other then that it wasnt interested in them ..they are not as experienced as they make out ,there knowledge is about as average as you get from learning off books and docco's there handling tecs are very average....but I suppose you have to start some where.... lol (remind me of the BROCK wanna beez in the V8 )give them their due ,they are trying to get a point out and in an ironic way i say good on them but when back to being real... KIDS DONT TRY THAT AT HOME...;)

Haha awesome. Way too many Steve Irwin videos for these fellas.

I'm fairly convinced there was nothing but good intentions in this flick.

I'm sorry, I can't see what the issue was - Wasn't impressed with the keelback or the whipsnake in the way they handled them... but the RBBS was amazing...

The message was clear and simple - these snakes aren't the killers they're made out to be - if that's not good intentions then I don't know what vid you were watching!

lol...i bet you wouldnt have got a credit card between the cheeks of his butt when the rbb went up his shirt.

i had no probs with the rbb either, thought it was quite funny actualy, but i cant see how wackin an eastern brown over the head with a few branches would work to calm it down.
As i said i dont think they are evil or anything just miss-guided and maybe a bit too inexperianced to be playing with eastern browns and death adders in the bush.

i've seen people on doco's with just as little amount of experience or knowledge. I remember watching one doco where the handler couldn't identify a black whipsnake and was concerned because if it bit him he wouldn't be able to tell the hospital what snake it was so they wouldn't be able to administer anti-venom...?

that was the first five minutes of watching that doco and ever since I've watched it with him muted.

I can't help but wonder why you'd go looking for snakes without a hook or pinner? The only thing I never liked about steve was that he never used a hook, because next thing you know you got clowns like this.

He wears his Australia Zoo uniform on his days off..:lol:
And why would you go out herping in in shorts?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back