TO THE BIRTHDAY TURNIP!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moosenoose

Legendary
Reaction score
music.gif

Happy Birthday To You

Your House Is A Zoo

You Smell Like A Turnip

And (Goddamnit) You Look Like One To!

Happy Birthday Sdaji, you long haired git! :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahahahahaha

Get the wind underneath and blow that hair straight up and I can see the Turnip resemblance....

Happy Birthday Sdaji

;)

Happy Birthday Sdaji, my Birthday is tomorrow so all the good Birthdays happen this month :wink:
Have a great day!

hahaha :) Thanks folks :)

Finally someone has written me a birthday poem *cries a tear of joy*

:lol:

One year closer to my death. Hip hip hooray :p

Shhhh TrueBlue, he wasn't telling anyone :(

Moreliaman said:
Sdaji said:
One year closer to my death. Hip hip hooray :p

That depends mate, you could get run down by a bus tomorrow ! :wink:

ohh yeah, happy birthday...
greet002.gif
greet003.gif
greet001.gif

Well, my tombstone will have "died at 42" on it if I am hit tomorrow, and would have had "died at 41" on it if I'd been hit yesterday (Well, according to TrueBlue anyway!). Alternatively someone might just try to make some soup.

TrueBlue: who told you how old I am? I thought it was a closely guarded secret of the terribly terrific turnip troops.

Happy Birthday Sdaji! :D
Happy Birthday possum! :D
My girlfriend's was last Saturday too, hopefully you get a better present though, she crashed her car on Monday :( (we're alright but the car's definately not :lol: )

Happy birthday to your girlfriend, Rennie :)

(don't worry, Possum, haven't forgotten you, it's just not tomorrow yet ;) )

I hope that doesn't mean I'm going to crash my car on Friday! :shock:

Sdaji I am devestated, I believed you when you told me you were a 20 year old international model....... now i find out you are in fact 42! Least Rob finally told me the truth.....

Happy Birthday to you too then! (You old pensioner snake :wink: :lol: )

newtosnakes said:
Sdaji I am devestated, I believed you when you told me you were a 20 year old international model....... now i find out you are in fact 42! Least Rob finally told me the truth.....

When did I tell you I was a 20 year old international model? I don't remember telling you this (or ever saying anything to you, ever ;) )

Speaking of occupations, I actually just had a job interview a few minutes ago, I start this week. Maybe Rob can tell everyone what I'm going to be doing :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back