Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdhamhRuadh

Reaction score
Hey, did anyone see the Albino Boa Contrictor on Totally Wild today? He was so kool 8). They also had a little segment about monitors :). Just thought i'd mention it.

KrimenuL

yeah it was sick i watched it. did you see the perentie? i think i have to get a spencers monitor they are sick, it will be on again at 6am tomorrow for early birds and the people that work night shift like me and that can watch t.v.

Yeah, I love perenties. Wouldn't mind getting a Spencer's either :D. My favorite monitor would have to be a Lace Monitor though.

KrimenuL

ahhh... lacy/mangrove monitor/mertons or sandy's are mine
maybe i should just say i love monitors but dont keep any, i will get some ackies soon

for those who didnt see it, what was it about?

just had a lady talking about perentie's, spencers, ridge tailed monitors, and mertens as well also they had someone talking about the albino boa that if it was in the wild it wouldnt live to be as big as it was (4-6foot didnt see it all in one shot) and then at the end they were talking about mertens again how they have like a paddle tail so they can swim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back