Trangender/ freaks? Too young?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i will make one good reply to this thread;)
i too em openly lesbian,and yes you could say i cross dress too.I dont wear dresses or make-up and you would be seeing me in boy jeans or tops.
My next door neighbours,bob n doug have been marryed 25 years! and bob one of my grestest heros is a cross dresser! he use to take medication to change his body,his a good man and wouldnt hurt a fly.He was just making himself happy.

My point is these people dont hurt anyone? they are born like this.
My first year in high school i had my nose broken for being gay,i didnt hurt anyone! it was close minded people that hurt me,bashed me,broke my nose.
i remember being alittle kid and just thinking that i would marry a woman,didnt think anything differnt.
My family love me,my friends love me.Im not ashamed of who i em and people shouldnt be.
People cant help the way there born,all there trying to do is live a happy life and not hurt anyone.There not hurting anyone!
I think gays/lesbians make the world a better place.

it is called tolerance - what you previously said before this post was insensitive.

you generalise, you promote hatred and intolerance, and set humanity back a 100 years - yes you are entitled to your opinion but please keep it to yourself if you have nothing nice to say.

your views are simply offensive and if educated you'd understand that they are homophobic.

i very offended and ashamed... i am sorry that you feel this way - maybe you have been scorned in the past i am not sure.

Have not gernalised.
Have shown no hatred at all.
Have shown no intolerance i recall in a few posts saying how what consenting adults do in the privacy of there own home is there own buisnes.
Have not set humanity back at all.
Have not said anything offensive.

The only factual part of your post is "maybe you have been scorned in the past i am not sure" And you only guessed this part but as i am an honest person yes i have seen this first hand destroy families.

I am the one who has been insulted called names and abused. But hey im the hater right? lol

i work with a lesbian, she is SUCH an incredibly nice normal person, and she's very open about it, she was married, and came out, she's friends with her ex husband, and they still see each other regularly.

the way she put it was 'its not necessarily being gay, or bi, or straight, its simply falling in love with someone whom you love whole heartedly, it doesnt matter what sex your should mate is. if your both happy, who are YOU to stop US being HAPPY..

n706141966_372688_4470.jpg

Don't fight the love...

Have not gernalised.
Have shown no hatred at all.
Have shown no intolerance i recall in a few posts saying how what consenting adults do in the privacy of there own home is there own buisnes.
Have not set humanity back at all.
Have not said anyting offensive.

The only factual part of your post is "maybe you have been scorned in the past i am not sure" And you only guessed this part but as i am an honest person yes i have seen this first hand destroy families.

I am the one who has been insulted called names and abused. But hey im the hater right? lol

an eye for eye huh?

can you see it is pointless and you are doing nothing but making yourself worse off?

forgive, maybe not forget... but forgive and think to yourself there and somethings that can't be changed no matter how hurtful - understand that you are the only person who can make positive changes regardless what has happened to you in the past... learn, grow and understand from it...

maybe look to some therapy (that is said with honesty and respect - I am a social worker) to help you work through some of your issues as they seem to be holding you back. If you PM I would be happy to locate some people in your area if it is something that interests you.

Anyway back to the matter at hand

Transgender children,

If born a male but they claim there a female would they not have female DNA?

Why is it they have the DNA of the sex they were born??

its because DNA has nothing to do with it, its something in there brains that is telling them they are in the wrong body.
It something that they couldnt help even if they wanted to.

Anyway back to the matter at hand

Transgender children,

If born a male but they claim there a female would they not have female DNA?

Why is it they have the DNA of the sex they were born??

So if DNA says one thing but the brain says another that sounds like a medical condition to me??

How is it not if you look at it from a scientific approach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back