Travel Question: Liquids in hand baggage

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK JasonL, I can see that, but hey, crossing the road is a risk, why not drop the speed limit to 5km/hr?
QUOTE]

Because generally you don't have people trying to run you down? :lol:, but speaking of such, they have dropped the speed zones in plenty of places, the Princes Hwy at Heathcote went from 70 to 50 after a child was killed, not to mention school zones.

Of course, because a kid being hit at 50 won't kill them! :rolleyes:

Of course, because a kid being hit at 50 won't kill them! :rolleyes:

Yeah, things are different these days, when I grew up, we knew not to ride bikes in front of trucks, or to go near dogs that bite... Parents these days are way to buisy to teach there kids how to survive, and / or protect them from harsh reality.

currently on the virgin atlantic flight i took into london i had 14 100ml bottles in my carry on bag including medicines and other personal things but im sure that you can take up to 10 bottles of 100mls with out a problem

a lot of airports will have the plastic bag that you have to put all of your 100ml or less liquids in. If all of your bottles do not fit inside the bag, then you can't take them with you as carry on.
The USA is pretty strict on this one.
When I came back from Europe via Japan, the Japanese security personnel made me double bag the 3 x 50ml bottles of alcohol that I had bought in duty free, even though they were still in the unopened duty free bag ..... go figure. And to make it more of a What the? my sister had the same bottles in her handbag and they didn't say anything about hers. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back