Trouble getting onto this site???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: problems

They feed shetlands to olives now?? what an outrage, i drew the line at elephants..........sheesh whats the world comin' too??

No probs accessing the site but it's been slow the last couple of weeks.

I never have any problems, either. Might be worth noting who your ISP is, and how you connect. I have Bigpond cable.

Sometimes, a DNS server can get screwed. If it happens again, it might be worth contacting your ISP support people and checking if they can get to the site.

africancichlidau said:
All week long! I have been unable to get on here more often than I have been able too. Was beginning to think I had been hacked as have had some message replies to messages I have not sent!!

It has been happening to me, but only at work where we use Bigpond dsl and mainly in the afternoons (only once in the mornings, noon seems to be the failure start point). I was starting to think someone had installed a browser nanny there and AP&S was on the block list. Except, I do all the puter and server maintenance. :p

I would get home to my Ozforces dsl and all would be fine with nary an AP&S glitch.

And yes, lots of emails about PM's that don't exist too.

I have been having troubles also
Coudn't get on at all yesterday
Ive even tried using a different browser
Seems to happen about once a week. Thought it was only me

You're all correct - it IS only you! :) [ sorry. Couldn't resist! :oops: ]

"We're all individuals"

"......I'm not!"

LMAO! I quoted that recently somewhere, classic! :lol:

btw its been happening here too, browser message suggest dns prob, fixes itself though. :?

Weird stuff. I never have a problem, here or at work. Home = Bigpond, cable. Marilyn's connection = Iprimus, ADSL. Work is Optus ADSL and also TPG ADSL. All work fine every time! Beats the heck outta me, Batman! :-(

have had no problems with either site, have you tried clearing the cache deleating cookies and running disk cleanup, may help

chris

i am with optus also, may be a bigpond problem that seems to be the common denominator here

Best of luck

chris

try going to the sites you cant get onto an when you are there press ctrl and F5 at the same time

But, I know a member of this site that also uses Optusnet Cable and IS having problems logging on so this all doesn't make any sense.

Happened again last night. Web surfing is fine but 1 out of 5 times when i try to log onto here it comes up with " www.aussiepythons.com could not be found "
I have found that by turning computer on/off a few times i can log on ok
Im with TPG Broadband
Have noticed Animal attraction is very slow/freezes
Herp shop is always fine and very fast, as is the rest of the net
Have run Disk doctor,Win doctor(norton),Pest patrol,Spybot, Defragged and speed disk
Hope it gets better as i love this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back