Trouble getting onto this site???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: problems

I don't have any problems getting onto any sites....sometimes a bit slow but that is about it.

RE: problems

Thanks Matt, and thank you for the great service on wednesday. The new microclimate thermostat is very nice.
It is probably a bug or virus going around, i have been downloading from some sites that may not have been 100% clean.
Might be time for my yearly re-install

Can't remember of the top of my head snakeman, I am at work now, so will check when I get home. It is an ADSL connection though.

oh those sites deano...lol... yep may be time for a flu shot :)

Glad to see all of the bits and peices got there in time for you

Take care
Matt

its because of interferance, you'll find atm its telstra customers finding it hard, and in a few months time it could be optus. Everyone's isp is done be location, and if too many ppl in your area log on at the same time it can cause problems.

i ring optus all the time and ask them to check the line, after a while cables etc can get old and not work properly, there could also be something in the area at any given time that is not related to the net at all, but causes interferance.

Anyone having problems should contact ISP and ask them to check how well they are recieving, and if the connection is low get them to fix it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back