T's on their way.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornet

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Well i finally have a pack on the way lol. Still got another 2 to come in a few weeks. In this pack which should arrive tomorrow is a few 1-2yr old Phlogius crassipes slings and a matre female Phlogius sp"sarina". Will post pics when they arrive.

also got selenotypus sp"nebo" and Phlogius crassipes adults on the way in the next couple of week as well as a small selenotholus sp and random mixed slings.

I can’t weight to see pics they should be a good size.

I have several Phlogius crassipes at 2 years old and there almost 100mm leg span I wouldn’t call them slings at that age.

I am in the hunt for a male Plegius sp"sarina".

i think steve just feeds once a week like me and they dont grow as fast if power fed, I have 3yr old eunice and sarina with the biggest being about 70-80mm. The adult sarina he is sending is 14cm and prob about 4yrs.

i feed them once a week but the last moult a couple of weeks ago they just doubled in size

wernt you saying you give 2 feed items twice a week?

yes i feed them once a week ,the biger spiders can eat several items but a sling wont eat more then one item .

i use diferent sized food depending on the size of the T

yea, actually my feeding is very variable, when the roaches are in good supply, once a week, other times once every 2-3weeks. They grow a bit slower but it means i enjoy them for longer.

One of my Eunice T's won't eat woodies. There's been one running around in the enclosure for about a month now. Crickets aren't a problem - they're gone the next day. My other one eats both though so is growing/moulting slightly faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back