Turtle or Snake?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey how about you get a monitor

Man I'd love one but mum won't let me. I'm only allowed my frogs, my beardie and then a snake/turtle. I don't really like that beardie. He's very snappy and hates being touched but mum loves him and my dad would be hurt if I sold him because he was an xmas prezzie.
I'd rather have a snake in the 4ft beardie tank and then turtles on top of that!

2 foot tank will last em for ages mate.
i have a 4 foot tank and it houses a 2 yr old murray and 2 6 month old saw-shelleds. hang on i will find a pic.....

ok. found some. not the best. it was before i decorated it. has a few plants now. and lots more fishies to eat. but they are bulldozers. they wreck everything. they dig the stones everywere. and tehy make a mess. i can spend 20 mins making it all look nice . and it takes em 1 hour to wreck it agian. :rolleyes: :lol:

Attachments

• random crap 069.jpg
    random crap 069.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 179
  • random herps 032.jpg
    random herps 032.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 38
  • saw shelled turtles 001.jpg
    saw shelled turtles 001.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 39
Lol that would annoy me! I'm so big on making enclosures look nice. You should see my frog tank! It's so overboard with a little waterfall and tons of branches/leaves/vines and little fish in the water section.
I'd want to do the same with the turtle tank. Spend ages on it and then when friends come over I'll be like "Oh crap they've wrecked it again!" Haha.
But I think I'll go with the turtles. Is the pet shop price of $110 expensive compared to private? I don't want to freight.

Thanks so much for all the help Mel. Appreciated.

horsy your in brissie. i will pm you something. its were i got my saw-shelled turts from ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back