Twilight Haters

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you then, however we should be allowed to post in it.

I tolerated the fans posting in my thread, so you should tolerate the haters posting in your thread. It doesn't hurt to listen to another perspective.

*sigh* And so it begins.. The ever present fight for dominance.. Good v Evil.... Edward v Jacob....Cedric Diggory v Shark Boy.

Just wanted to make it clear for everyone (even screaming bubbleheaded 14 year old girls), to understand...
xc2c07.jpg

Lol....All i was saying is creating two forums for one and others opinion is rather childish and will have no victor ;P And i just thought i might make it clear how lame their other movie appearances were it was only due to how easily someone can become engulfed by media and 'screaming bubbleheaded 14 year old girls' because of ones rolls in teen fad movies ... i mean the 'hot' werewolf was once biting through steel cause he was raised by sharks.. lol ;P

It wasn't my idea to start a loving thread aswell.

I made this thread to share opinions etc. with other haters, and to find out how many of us there are on APS.

You do realise whilst there may be alot of 'haters' there is always alot more lovers ;P So its like when someone posts something about a cat....;P You didnt intentionally create a feud but by creating something like that you knew it was gunna happen.

When i watched it i was appauled. How does something so crappy get so big?
It was like a bad episode of home and away x buffy, except there wasnt even a single thing to perve on.

A complete failure, the producers of that movie should be ashamed.

Your awesome Rainbow-serpent. You have the potential to grow up different to all the ditsy tarts that are around. You dont bend to the latest craze and agree with all the other kids to fit in, and you dont see many people that stand up for themselves anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back