UFO sightings & enthusiasts

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the alien conspiracy stories.... here is a another side to the theory:

What if, the government scientists are making new warfare based vehicles that evade detection to spy on other countries? And that the aliens are a cover up so that anyone reporting UFO's would be debunked as a nut? I mean, the secret agencies have done crazier crap then this (like dropping nuclear gases on unsuspecting cities to study fallout effects).

The spiral design for a flying vehicle was first created by a Nazi scientist during world war 2 (google it). They were trying to create a vehicle that would run on perpetual energy. Were we are at in terms of technology is past our imagination, and if you were to do some research on some of the crazy crap the governments are working on then this explanation would seem the most logical.

This would explain the secrecy. The whole "keep aliens a secret cause of religion" is a bogus excuse. If anything it would be in the governments best interest to debunk religion.

What if, the government scientists are making new warfare based vehicles that evade detection to spy on other countries? And that the aliens are a cover up so that anyone reporting UFO's would be debunked as a nut? I mean, the secret agencies have done crazier crap then this (like dropping nuclear gases on unsuspecting cities to study fallout effects).

The spiral design for a flying vehicle was first created by a Nazi scientist during world war 2 (google it). They were trying to create a vehicle that would run on perpetual energy. Were we are at in terms of technology is past our imagination, and if you were to do some research on some of the crazy crap the governments are working on then this explanation would seem the most logical.

This would explain the secrecy. The whole "keep aliens a secret cause of religion" is a bogus excuse. If anything it would be in the governments best interest to debunk religion.

this is a popular and good theory. Alot of people think that yes! the governments are playing around with aircraft like this especially during the 50's. Why would they suddenly start making disc like aircraft though. People think that they started back engineering secret aircraft based on ufo sightings and crashed ufo aircrafts

Or a particular government already has "ufo's" ( the one with a HAARP ray )and will use them to attack other countries etc and then say we all have to stick together and fight this thing as one. Thus, the beginnings of a one world government!
That's probably why all those alien movies were out recently.

Now where did i put my foil hat! :)

this is a popular and good theory. Alot of people think that yes! the governments are playing around with aircraft like this especially during the 50's. Why would they suddenly start making disc like aircraft though. People think that they started back engineering secret aircraft based on ufo sightings and crashed ufo aircrafts

Because the disc design works with the theory of perpetual motion. How do you know that the link between the disc and aliens wasn't made my the governments as part of their propaganda? It's a what came first problem. I think if aliens were real they wouldn't use round space ships to get around, and they certainly wouldn't be so stupid to crash all the time.

When it comes to spying, the best thing the governments can do when found is play dumb and call out UFO which automatically brings out the alien nuts, which, gets debunked cause lets face it, the average alien believer has eaten one to many mushrooms.

I think they created a perfect cover.

Oh and foil hats won't do anything lol, thats just something bums came up with

Because the disc design works with the theory of perpetual motion. How do you know that the link between the disc and aliens wasn't made my the governments as part of their propaganda? It's a what came first problem. I think if aliens were real they wouldn't use round space ships to get around, and they certainly wouldn't be so stupid to crash all the time.

When it comes to spying, the best thing the governments can do when found is play dumb and call out UFO which automatically brings out the alien nuts, which, gets debunked cause lets face it, the average alien believer has eaten one to many mushrooms.

I think they created a perfect cover.

Oh and foil hats won't do anything lol, thats just something bums came up with
I have often pondered the idea that the biggest conspiracy is the creation of conspiracies theories to spread disinformation and keep people looking in the wrong places.

Yep... Its easy to do something on the right of you fool everyone to look left. I believe this to be true cause thats what i would do lol

I don't think there has been any concrete evidence documented about aliens that have either crashed or visited here etc with perhaps Roswell being as close as it gets to something that “may” have happened. Unlike mythological/cryptozoology creatures like Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster (which is more plausible to some degree than a hairy apeman :lol:), aliens really don’t, or shouldn’t come under either of those categories. It’s not beyond the realm of belief that we are more advanced than whatever other alien species may exist out there, and for all we know we’re the ones they’re thinking about who’ll be visiting them in the not so distant future.

Interestingly enough astronomers have reported a number of times through the various media and science journals other solar systems with a similar sun and planet location quite similar to our own. The trouble is its still speculation about exactly how far away it is to that sun. The exciting thing is it might contain similar life to what we already have on this planet. Possibly prehistoric, possibly more advanced depending on its age. Perhaps no life because it is too hot? Who bloody knows? :lol: We can’t get there, and won’t be able to get there for a long, long time ;)

When they talk about a 1000+ light years, that’s a frightening concept!

Me and my dad saw one once, we were out fishing at the Mersy river in Tasmania and i saw over above a hill what i thought was a satellite but then it started going in all directions but then a tree blocked our view of it, it was pretty scary

Whaaaaaat?

December 28, 1966. The American people were exposed to more then 15 million curries (radioactive units) of Iodine-131. A similar level was thrown up by the Chernobyl nuclear disaster.
Studies included effects of radioactive elements entering the food chain with milk that was produced by cows who fed on the contaminated grass.

This is one of 443 American weapon tests of which 75-000 to 100-000 cases of thyroid cancer cases recorded from the direct result of fallout exposure using Iodine-131.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back