UFO sightings & enthusiasts

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow i will keep that in mind. I really do need to read up on ven local snakes.

HA HA, the trouble is where do you look? look up get bitten by a tiger, look down and miss all the UFOs. Maybe thats why i didnt see any, to busy stepping over the snakes.

Hey Groshla, ever read about an object crashing into a dam at Guyra, apparently bored a hole a fair few meters into the bedrock in the bottom of the dam. I have a book about it somewhere, might be right up your alley.

Last edited:
If these things do exist/occur on a regular basis and it is the government covering it all up what do they have to gain by doing so?

keeping the piece. can you imagine what would happen to people's belief system if alternative life forms were found to have visited us? it would be one more step in the proof of the evolutionary process and all the believers in god/Allah/Buddah etc would debunc it as another attempt at western propaganda to undermine the eastern countries philosophies.

I also think many people just wouldn't believe it at first. plus they would have to reveal everything but they would wnat investigate any advanced technologies to get an edge over any preceived enemies.

It always annoys me a little, that when people see something that they don't understand in the sky...it's immediately attributed to aliens. Even the term UFO seems to be automatically attributed to aliens these days.

The fact is that the vast majority of people have no idea what they're looking at when they look at the night sky anyway. And people also don't spend much time looking at the night sky (as a generality).

Why is it that the average joe is always the one that sees the ufo? Astronomers...who spend their lives looking at the night sky never see anything like that? Or maybe it's just that astronomers are more logically able to explain what they've seen rather than someone that only looks up on occasion?!

Moon mistaken for UFO - Telegraph

There is NO evidence of intelligent extra-terrestrials having visited earth. There is however the theory, that earth life originated on mars...All pretty cool if you ask me :)

Did Earth's Life Originate on Mars?

Whilst I know that we've never been visited by intelligent extra terrestrials...it'd be silly to dismiss that somewhere out there...in the cosmos, intelligent life would exist. It's a big universe out there, and we are only literally a grain of dust.

I recommend watching Phil Plait's 'Bad Universe'. Pretty damn good.

YouTube - Bad Universe - Alien Attack! | Sneak Peek

HA HA, the trouble is where do you look? look up get bitten by a tiger, look down and miss all the UFOs. Maybe thats why i didnt see any, to busy stepping over the snakes.

Hey Groshla, ever read about an object crashing into a dam at Guyra, apparently bored a hole a fair few meters into the bedrock in the bottom of the dam. I have a book about it somewhere, might be right up your alley.

Sounds interesting man i will have to check out some online info

It always annoys me a little, that when people see something that they don't understand in the sky...it's immediately attributed to aliens. Even the term UFO seems to be automatically attributed to aliens these days.

The fact is that the vast majority of people have no idea what they're looking at when they look at the night sky anyway. And people also don't spend much time looking at the night sky (as a generality).

Why is it that the average joe is always the one that sees the ufo? Astronomers...who spend their lives looking at the night sky never see anything like that? Or maybe it's just that astronomers are more logically able to explain what they've seen rather than someone that only looks up on occasion?!

Moon mistaken for UFO - Telegraph

There is NO evidence of intelligent extra-terrestrials having visited earth. There is however the theory, that earth life originated on mars...All pretty cool if you ask me :)

Did Earth's Life Originate on Mars?

Whilst I know that we've never been visited by intelligent extra terrestrials...it'd be silly to dismiss that somewhere out there...in the cosmos, intelligent life would exist. It's a big universe out there, and we are only literally a grain of dust.

I recommend watching Phil Plait's 'Bad Universe'. Pretty damn good.

YouTube - Bad Universe - Alien Attack! | Sneak Peek

Cool links Brad.
There was a scientist who stated something like there are more planets in the universe than grains of sand on the planet earth. Pretty mindblowing

Grogshla,
"Dude" even people into UFO "research" think "Ancient Aliens" is ridiculous. You would have to be pretty gullible to believe it. Particularly the "spaceships" and "astronauts" they "found" in ancient art. too funny.

Here is some evidence.

Dr. Anthony Choy on the Peruvian "Mothership"

Mexican UFO researcher Yohanan Díaz has posted a video to YouTube featuring an interview with Peruvian UFO researcher Dr. Anthony Choy regarding the fascinating circumstances that led to the misidentification of the strange Peruvian light recorded from Barrios Altos, Lima. We have taken the liberty to transcribe the following from the recording, which can be seen at:YouTube - "OVNI de Barrios Altos" es una construcción: Anthony Choy

Says Dr. Anthony Choy: "The images were very, very compelling, and you've surely had a chance to see them. What we did was to be a little bit more cautious, due to the experience of having been in the field for some years now, and what we did was to visit the site of the events, and the Julia Gutierrez family. Julia Gutierrez was the one who recorded[the event] as I was telling you, from the center of Lima in Barrios Altos. She recorded the event from a third storey rooftop using a domestic camcorder, pointing at empty space. The object would have been some 20 degrees over the horizon.

"The very first thing we asked the lady was the direction in which she had recorded the UFO. We understood that something had been recorded -- an airplane, a helicopter -- and we consulted with CORPAC, the agency that regulates all commercial air traffic, and they told us that they had not picked up any traffic whatsoever. The air traffic control tower hadn't picked up anything either with in 8 miles, not even on radar. As part of the investigation, we made inquiries from the Direccion General de Aviacion Civil, in charge of regulating permits for balloons, aerostats, zeppelins for sporting and promotional purposes. They said no, that no permits of the sort had been issued. So as you can imagine, we were running out of hypotheses. We weren't willing to go straight for an ET hypothesis, so we went to the place where the events occurred during the day, which no one had done before. We took photos and asked Mrs. Julia Gutierrez [...] who told us: "Look sir, we recorded it straight ahead, looking forward, from the rooftop (the third floor) of my apartment." We took more photos [...] in an eastward direction. Later, once we were back in the office, we began to examine the photos, and true enough, there was nothing at all toward the east, thus corroborating the possibility that it was indeed a UFO. However, by analyzing the photo -- lightening and darkening it -- or "Photoshopping it", as we say, we came across a very revealing detail.

"We saw that not toward the east, but toward the northeast, there were some hills. Something may turn up here, we said. We superimposed a vidcap over the photograph, and we suddenly realized that where the UFO had been recorded, there were some hills, some low-lying mountains. We then posted to our own Facebook site the possibility that it could be a structure -- a civilian one upon which lights may have been placed. We understood that it could be a stadium, a social club, but that's where the question emerged: who in their right mind would build such a thing on top of a mountain, in the middle of nowhere? Where would they get the electricity, and to what end? Furthermore, if it was a structure that needed power, why would it be turned on for only minutes at a time? 30 minutes, 50 minutes, etcetera. So we resorted to our maps of Lima, the capital city, and to the northeast we found some hills -- Cerros de Campoy - and impoverished area. So without further delay, we took our team to the area, a somewhat dangerous suburb, a favela if you will, but we took our chances and discovered that there was a structure on a hilltop.

"When we got closer, we located an Evangelical church at the foot of the mountain. We knocked on the door and some people opened up. They belonged to the Montaña de la Santidad Divina church, and we asked them if something ahd been built on the hilltop. And they said yes: a 33 meter long Evangelical church with 24 high-powered floodlights. I asked them if they'd built it to look like a hotel and they said no, it's meant to look like Noah's Ark.

"Then all that was left to do was a contrast test, which we did yesterday around 7 pm [...] placing ourselves at a distance of 8 kilometers, directly from Barrios Altos, where the UFO was recorded. We called [the Evangelical church] by cell phone and asked Siervo de Dios -- that's what the church leader called himself - if he could please turn on the lights, and they started turning on the shrine's lights. So before our very eyes, and the lenses of our cameras, a distant UFO emerged. We then asked them to please turn off the lights, and the UFO then vanished."

Dr. Anthony Choy on the Peruvian "Mothership"

Inexplicata
The Journal of Hispanic Ufology
January 20, 2011

Also, as much as I'd like to believe this latest story about an alien body found in Russia today, I am hugely skeptical about it. It'd be brilliant if true, but there is so much out there that requires protection from such truths, namely religion.

I don't solely believe in the Ancient Alien theory. Also your post really didn't prove anything to me there are 1000's of things happening all over the place and they are just a small percentage of events happening that are seen. There are some good theories out there though that incorporate alien encounters and global control that i find interesting. Lets agree to disagree. I value your opinion though. Im not trying to preach on this subject im not obsessed by it i just find it interesting and take it with a grain of salt. Id prefer to watch it and decide for myself then not to watch anything and have no idea.

Same reason why only joggers and dog walkers see a 8m python out in the bush... or a "venomous" snake chasing them out to get them ;).

An astronomer knows what it is as they would have the background knowledge... to all the joggers and dog walkers their all "king browns"...

I find it interesting that the guy on the phone in the link giglamesh provided earlier in the thread said "extra-dimensional" instead of terrestrial... (here's the link again for you folks: YouTube - UFO mainstream media coverage MASS SIGHTINGS taking place )
As far as travelling from one edge of the galaxy to the other, I wouldn't be surprised if there was another form of life that has developed a way to travel faster than the speed of light. If there is life out there, there's a chance that it's ALOT older than we are, because let's face it, in terms of the galaxy we haven't been around all that long. I'd say more, but I'm one of those people who think of things that make complete sense, but when trying to relay those thoughs to other people it just turns into a random babble of words and sounds lol.

Also, for Alien Movies, check out The Fourth Kind... It's a movie with real life footage intergrated into it. Gave me the creeps after I watched it. I'd reccomend seeing it though, if you're an Alien-Buff YouTube - The Fourth Kind - Official Trailer

I find it interesting that the guy on the phone in the link giglamesh provided earlier in the thread said "extra-dimensional" instead of terrestrial... (here's the link again for you folks: YouTube - UFO mainstream media coverage MASS SIGHTINGS taking place )
As far as travelling from one edge of the galaxy to the other, I wouldn't be surprised if there was another form of life that has developed a way to travel faster than the speed of light. If there is life out there, there's a chance that it's ALOT older than we are, because let's face it, in terms of the galaxy we haven't been around all that long. I'd say more, but I'm one of those people who think of things that make complete sense, but when trying to relay those thoughs to other people it just turns into a random babble of words and sounds lol.

Also, for Alien Movies, check out The Fourth Kind... It's a movie with real life footage intergrated into it. Gave me the creeps after I watched it. I'd reccomend seeing it though, if you're an Alien-Buff YouTube - The Fourth Kind - Official Trailer
Thats not real footage, they just made it to look like that, I was really angry when I found out.

Seriously? It looks pretty legit in the movies if you ask me

There's so many frauds out there today. EVERYBODY has a camera on them these days, and there are people that are always quick to verify the footage as real (to fit their agenda), and it's not uncommon for people to be whizzes at photoshop or video editing.

Was interesting to see an episode of Penn and Teller's Bull*****, where they dress a guy in a big ape costume, take some shonky camera phone footage of him, and then show it to certain sources...that offered big money for the footage...and they found no shortage of people to verify that the guy in the monkeysuit was in fact bigfoot.

This is a pretty good video too. I don't mind Mr Shermer :)

YouTube - Michael Shermer on How to Fake UFO Photographs

Last edited:
Last edited:
If anyone in Bris wants to help me do some ghost or UFO photography...then send me a message ;)

What I find funniest about this subject is people are willing to believe that a civilization smart enough to travel faster then the speed of light and cross the universe are dumb enough to actually crash when they get here. LOL

I wasn't speaking about you or anyone on here in particular just the fact that people do believe that makes me giggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back