UFO sightings & enthusiasts

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I find funniest about this subject is people are willing to believe that a civilization smart enough to travel faster then the speed of light and cross the universe are dumb enough to actually crash when they get here. LOL

Do you know what makes this comment even funnier.... Is we sent a spacecraft out (Voyager 1 and 2) to photograph the far reaches of our solar system (and moons plus planets of Saturn and Jupiter).

But each Voyager craft contains something quite special:

Voyager Golden Record - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"They contain sounds and images selected to portray the diversity of life and culture on Earth, and are intended for any intelligent extraterrestrial life form, or for future humans, who may find them."

Now the idea is - eventually the Voyagers will crash (hopefully into a life bearing planet).

So what's not to say that (if life did exist on another planet) other life forms did the same... Except they put their convicts on board rather than gold plated records.

Or... When our Voyagers crash - it really rarks up the natives, who now have charts of our solar system and they hunt us down for polluting their planets....

So the intelligent life forms (which we think we are) have designed crafts to 'crash' - just like on the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy!

I think it's naive to think that in the whole universe, we alone are on the only planet that supports life... In saying that, I'm not sure that there is an alien race out there that is so far ahead of us in regards to tech that they can zoom around to other planets and pop in for a looksie.

I have had some weird experiences where I couldn't explain things, though. In Tassie, myself and a whole group of people were watching two lights flashing different colours and jumping across the horizon, staying still, then jumping again to other various points. It wasn't the aurora or anything, it was two dots.

Who knows? It would be great if it were true!

Whats to say that life forms on other planets are even remotely related to us in any way? Over time, (possibly millions of year?) they could, and would have evolved into something completely unfathomable to us. What makes you think they would have two legs, arms and a head? or even a form of technology that is similar to ours? It is possible that an alien life form would have completely different ways of storing data etc that are totally uncomprehensible and not thought of in todays day and age.

What makes you think "aliens" would have the same attitudes and values as us, they may not even show signs of anger or agression, forgiveness or friendship? They could look at everything in a completely different way. Everything we assume they are is based off our own experiences, which over the years certainly would have evolved far differently to ourselves. The chance that they could build these "spacecraft" and reach our planet, yet be stupid enough, as highlighted in an earlier post, to crash or even be noticed by us and not have the ability to simply wipe us out is unbelievable.
These are some of my ideas anyway, hope this has helped :) just throwing some ideas around. The way I see it, the possibilities are endless.

Check out this weeks Zoo mag, How to survive various types of armageddon. Some so called "expert" on alien invasion advises people in the event of an alien invasion - To get inside close the door and be quiet. Of course any species that could master the complexities of interstellar travel could easily be fooled by everyone on earth pretending to not be home when they come to invade.

Heres some facts !

we know more about space than our own oceans !

several years ago i a doco that gives evidence of life beyond this world !

OCEAN DEEP - David attenbrough the one about the oceans. in this doco in the last 20 mins got really intresting.
they sent ROVS ( remote operatered Vechiles ) to depths never dived before off the coast of New Zealand and Chile.
on this dive the ROVs went to the ( HYDROTHERMAL VENTS ) gas and steam vents at the oceans floor. sceintists believed very few speices exist at these depths in fact life was thriving on or off these vents.
1) Deadly gases that are emitted from the earths core and are extremely toxic.

life on earth needs three things , Air ( oxygen ) Sun ( UVA-UVB) Water ( H2O),
1) Air - at these depths there is no air ( i think depth was ( 8-12 Kms down ).
2) in fact the water was highly toxic and full of toxic gases many of these metal based gases would kill any of or all living things.
3) temps were at - a extremly high temp over 1000 degrees
4) Sun- no sunlight at all !
5) Water- water temps as above is very high !

scientists beleived that life at these depths would be low but in fact life was in abundance ! life was living and thriving!

Now if life on earth can exist here in an enviroment far beyond that of which what science thought if what we thought was a dead wasteland and in fact life was in abundance there.
Take that into context with space , we say life exists on earth becuase of its a perfect world in which to exist but in fact life exists far beyond what we think it can , and if life on earth exists in that way who can think life in space would be any different the question we must ask is is the life in space INTELLIGENT LIFE.

HYDROTHERMAL VENTS
YouTube - Hydrothermal Vents - David Attenborough

YouTube - Raw Video: World's Deepest Volcanic Vent Found

YouTube - hydrothermal vents life+

several goverments have accepted the than there may be life beyond earth !
Facts !

* President Richard Nixon made a speech to the UN thant included a phase ! that may have refered to life beyond earth.
* former President Jimmy Carter reported a UFO that he had seen or encountered a UFO - to officals
* NASA Astronaut Edgar Mitchell Ph.d Apollo 14 - has admitted that NASA is aware of ET and protects information about them.

why do governments not disclose evidence on ET life and UFO technology !

Religion !
-------------------------------------------
for those that are intrested heres what to look into

MAJ 12 - MAJESTIC 12
R4 - AREA 51
Bob Lazar- rocket freak

I don't understand how that works if water boils at 100 degrees celcius, and less than that if it has contaminants in it...? Watching the vid, though. Interesting.

To say there is no other life forms anywhere in the universe would be stupid, however there is no actual proof at this present time for me to think or say there is.

I don't believe in any of this stuff (aliens, ghosts etc.) it all seems like rubbish to me made up by the gullible...

KMAN, the "facts" you stated above seem to all be made by people with no evidence backing up their claims therefor making them opinions or as I like to call them, story's...

Watch Ancient Aliens ...S1 S2 and you will learn more from that then anywhere else...
best thing i have watched in years *** so so so hard hitting with facts and everything else between!
get it ..watch it ...be hooked ...start waiting for S3 :)

If you cant see the light at the end of the tunnel after watching all of the Ancient Aliens S1 S2 ..you r wasting your time debating ..Im not writting 5million words in it defence it speaks 4 its self! we cant even cut/build half of the stone work stuff they have found let alone million and one other things..so people that think its a joke might need to watch it again ;)

Last edited:
Of course there are aliens, they live amongst us, or didn't any of you see M-I-B....:D I just hope those aggressive ones don't invade on the next Independance Day, they were really nasty. :D:D:D

I always think that if they are so far advanced that they can travel here, then they would also know that if they stuck a couple flashing lights on the outside of their ship like a plane or helicopter they could come and go with no one noticing!

I'd love to see some hardcore proof, but until then I'll be spending my time preparing for the inevitable zombie apocalypse

:lol: they'd land and say to each other "Look, the apes still exist in their monkey-mentality form" :p :)

not far off it, although the incas seemed to be advanced with their cities and pyramid building maybe we are just slowing down, dont have the brain capacity, unless were like sheldon cooper lol

I have to admit, that I believe that there must be more intelligent life out there, as it would be naive to think otherwise due to the universe being so vast...but this is ONLY what we have surmised recently and not taking into consideration of what could "BE" existing beyond the realms of our current technology.

This link has a fair bit to say about the Blue Mountains and the bush land surrounding the Putty road, I have spent a hell of a lot of time deep in the bush in both these areas and have never seen anything i could relate to extra terrestrial activity. Im kinda bummed coz I find this topic extremely interesting and now feel ive missed out on an interesting experience. Oh well, atleast i know i havent been probed..

until you bend over and a satellite tears out of you *** like on south park lol.....

ive scene a orange ball about 50m circle floating above my house, it was bright orange and glowing and hovering above my house about 100-300mtrs up then out of no where...it vanished?

i saw the same thing about 2 years ago. it was not above my house but way off in the distance. there were 2 of them also, they were moving left and right in the sky very quickly. one of them stopped then disappeared, then the other one moved off a little bit more, stopped and this with in a blink of an eye also disappeared.. this was about 7am in the morning, so i hadn't started drinking yet :lol:

i saw the same thing about 2 years ago. it was not above my house but way off in the distance. there were 2 of them also, they were moving left and right in the sky very quickly. one of them stopped then disappeared, then the other one moved off a little bit more, stopped and this with in a blink of an eye also disappeared.. this was about 7am in the morning, so i hadn't started drinking yet :lol:

could it have been the rum and the mickie from the night before?

Reptilian Kman, you were doing good until you wrote Bob Lazar. He doesn't have a good reputation as being too truthful and his story seems to change with each telling. Majestic 12 were real and you can look up their names and ranks within the US military, all public knowledge.
I read a book a couple of years ago, written by an ex US army colonel, describing his admin job as assistant to a high ranking general. In it he describes how his job was to find small US companies and give them bits from the crashed ship from Roswell so they could reverse engineer them. Some of the things were the laser, the microwave, the silicone chip and the night vision technology. The silicone chip was given to a small fledgling company called IBM. The night vision came from the lens covering from the "Greys" eye. He did this for the army but apparently the air force and the navy also had other technology. Strangely, the US government, IBM and all the other companies involved, didn't come out to debunk the book or call him a liar.
The evidence is everywhere, you just need to open your eyes to see. There is a Mayan coffin cover found under a Mayan pyramid that has a Mayan king inside a bullet shaped object, reclining back in the take off position, twiddling levers with his hands, pushing pedals with his feet and looking into a scanner. There are flames coming out of the rocket engine shaped base and the story is that he took off to join the gods in the heavens and would be back in 10,000 or so years. The cover is over 1000 yrs old, so please sceptics explain this. Or the 2500 yr old pottery battery in the Iranian museum that can still coax out 2.5 volts. There is evidence of technology all around the planet. How about the ancient sanscrit papers that describe about cloaking an aircraft so your enemy cant detect you. It is all there in black and white and colour. You can see these things all around the world, touch them, photograph them, it is all PHYSICAL evidence. Don't even get me started on Ezekial from the bible or any of the other religious texts containing descriptions of technology. It's everywhere, do some research.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back