Up the mighty maroons!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
won,t be watching,, sleeping, arise at 10 pm to watch the tour till 2 am....but there rumours that all the maroons were not born in Qld???? surely not true

Pretty sure it's not where your born but where you played your junior footy.

For a moment there i thought we were keelbacks, but it turns out we're just roaches; chomp!

won,t be watching,, sleeping, arise at 10 pm to watch the tour till 2 am....but there rumours that all the maroons were not born in Qld???? surely not true

and James Tamou was born in that well known NSW country town of New Zealand! If you actually go back to the start of Origin you'll see that the number of Qld born Blues far exceeds the NSW born Maroons. Eligibility is based on where you first play first grade, not where you're born.

i actually decided to watch the second half haven't watched one in a while , was good actually kinda got into it , i thought that last field goal attempt was going in atleast it looked like that on the tv

The way so many Queenslanders are carrying on, you would think they had actually played the game and experienced the feeling of actually winning. Instead they are living vicariously through others, giving a little meaning to their own lives.:) The only thing worse than a sore loser is an ungrateful winner. Well done to Cam Smith and his QLD SOO Team, only wish many of his supporters were as grateful. GO the BLUES.

The way so many Queenslanders are carrying on, you would think they had actually played the game and experienced the feeling of actually winning. Instead they are living vicariously through others, giving a little meaning to their own lives.:) The only thing worse than a sore loser is an ungrateful winner. Well done to Cam Smith and his QLD SOO Team, only wish many of his supporters were as grateful. GO the BLUES.

Im pretty sure that every Queenslander is grateful that they support a 7 year in a row winning team.... i know i am...

i hope NSW wins next year so I dont have to go through another year of listening to NSWer's whinge about how the refs are biased, the teams are unfair etc....

The better team won, and the score proves it...

Yeah exactly and previous to QLD's imposible to match winning streak the longest was bother held by NSW and QLD at a measly 3.
In the end QLD has produced the best side much to the dismay of NSW supports and thats life. I honestly would love to see them make 10 years! Would be incredible. QLD players always talk highly of NSW players (listen to each speach after the 3 games) where as all NSW do is make excuses and complain. Listening to Gallen B(*&^ and complain last night at any chance he could made him look like a pathetic loser..even when they were winning.

Straight after the game Cameron Smith handed Paul Gallen a drink. Gallen said "Whats this lemonade?" Smith smiled and replied "Nah mate. IT'S 7 UP!!"

Straight after the game Cameron Smith handed Paul Gallen a drink. Gallen said "Whats this lemonade?" Smith smiled and replied "Nah mate. IT'S 7 UP!!"
cool story

hHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA, Its just like the other one. QLD Maroons Football team has a new drink sponsor.
7UP ;)

you cant deny that it was a very close game though , due to nsw skill , so if what you say is true about the mirror , then next year nsw will undoubtedly win :) just kiddin i don't really follow footy anymore so cant really comment on which is the better team

yes it was the best game yet, we were kinda getting bored, but a win is a win is a win and the blues will have to win next year or we will have to find a new state to take their place! lol

Yeah good game, enjoyed the game, most interesting one and closet one yet. The two teams played almost flawlessly. Loved the field goal from QLD, NSW wasn't able to produce the same skill there but at least they had an attempt. Mummy told me to always try new things, so good on them for trying o win :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back