UPDATE -- APS Shirts -- Confirm your size and style

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RevDaniel

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Wandandian, New South Wales, Australia, Australia
Hey guys,
We have been through the PM's about shirts.
It seems the majority have requested Polo or Panelled Polo shirts. The only suggested colours have been yellow and green.
APS logo will appear on the LEFT breast.
Your name or username (as requested) on the RIGHT breast. It has also been suggested to have in large letters shoulder to shoulder (sports shirt style).

Without including our own order we still have under 30 requests. If anyone else is interested please notify us ASAP.

http://www.shirtsnorth.com.au/polo.htm

The attachment is a possible logo for the left breast. - A Steve Irwin tribute (as many people requested)

Please PM myself OR Little_Fox, regarding your sizes. Many people failed to give a size when requesting the first time.

We will get back to you all shortly with a price. Hopefully a few more members will put their hands up for wanting one or more of these shirts.

Thanks,
Christina (Little_Fox)

For RevDaniel

The steve irwin tribute is a great idea!
i hope the t-shirt wins :p

PM sent, are kiddies sizes available too? Can we buy for other family members or do they have to be aps members? Cause my hubs will prob want 1 too?
Ps, Cam NOOOO I want the panelled polos to win!! :wink:

I will be in on that but I wouldn't personally want the Crikey logo, it should be about APS not Steve Irwin, IMO.

IF the t-shirts win over the panelled polos I hope they go with the vee neck not the crew neck - but, Go panelled!! :wink:

I'm not fussy with what kind they make as long as they come in XXXL!

I would be interested in a Tshirt with just the APS logo but not one with "crikey" on it.

me too, i might even buy 2 if it gets us closer to the 30

Mabey a wrinkly, pensioner or mod would like too make up a APS design as i think this is a great idea offering them to everyone,
it should attract alot more members!? :? il take 2
A design on the back would be good...
Go the panelled polo!!! :lol:

Cheers 8)

i think the 2 polo votes should be added at the end of this poll and if they are more then the votes for the Tshirt, the shirt should be a polo as i voted panelled polo but if that doesnt win i'd like the polo

Hey guys and gals,
Please keep posting comments on this APS shirt thread rather than the original thread posted. We have 30 shirts but will keep this thread alive so that as many people as we can get their chance to order a shirt. The poll is open until the end of the month.
Please ask around and encourage other aps members to purchase a shirt. The group effort i asked for is coming together and i would like to thank you all for your suggestions but keep them coming. We cannot do this unless it is a group effort.
For any younger members of this site, i am more than happy for you to order a shirt so long as you are have the money when the time comes.

Black gets too HOT imo and is too neutral.... Magority rules though i guess...

Make em all "white" then people can make them what eva colour they want?... :lol:

More panelled polos comon everyone!

Luke 8)

Black polo with aps logo, sponsors and name/username.

Id be ordering an absolute MINIMUM of 2 if this were the case... possibly make that a MINIMUM of 4???

Re: RE: UPDATE -- APS Shirts -- Confirm your size and style

Steve Irwins likeness is subject to copyright by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back