UPDATE -- APS Shirts -- Confirm your size and style

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: RE: UPDATE -- APS Shirts -- Confirm your size and st

i'd order 1 or 2.... but whats the go with pm'ing you with a size? what sizes are there?? do i order a small medium and large and hope 1 fits nice? the site has no measurements on sizing

I am uncomfortable with the picture of Steve, but like the idea of a tribute. maybe just the birth and death dates? dark green looks good on everyone, just my suggestion. go the polo. s, m, l, or number sizes?

Re: RE: UPDATE -- APS Shirts -- Confirm your size and style

GARTHNFAY said:
We would like only the APS logo, hope it comes in BIG sizes!!

LOL yeah tell me about it :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would purchase a tshirt WITHOUT the Irwin pic.

The thing is. If it is made generalised then you can sell them later aswell. Ever thought of the remaining shirts (to make up the thirty) get printed anyway without names. They could be auctioned off, prizes or sold later.

I'll buy a T-shirt , not a polo . Hope there is enough interest to do both .

I Guess if there are at least 30 votes for t-shirts and another 30 for the polo/panel polo then both can be ordered. I have spent a lot of time already in writing down orders .. but i will Confirm with everyone individually once the poll is closed to check the details i Have copied down are correct!

Thanks for the support guys!
Christina

I'll take one of each t-st and polo if they come in big enough sizes!

I'd go a t and a polo too........I like the idea of black as the colour aswell

Ok in my mind i see, a black T shirt, with the APS accross the back, with my name over the breast pocket, yellow, on black.
not sure about the steve tribute, and everyone knows how much i love crickey, maybe if the APS logo was on the back, and our names over the right brest, then a small tribute over the heart would be beautiful. but thats just me, i'm a massive fan and always have been, so a tribute is a beautiful jesture, but if it's to be done, best have it so it is a tribute, and can't be confused with an endorsement. IE have R.I.P Steve and the dates, instead of just the name and dates, if you see what i mean. Just my ideas to go in the pot. :)
Mwah

pythoness i like the sound of a black shirt, with the APS accross the back, with my name over the breast pocket, yellow, on black.

Mmmm black polo with emerald green writing, or bright canary yellow. APS logo on the right breast, RIP Steve on the left, if there are enough people fron the ARP trip getting them, the date of the trip and our name on the back?

Are these even going to be ready for the 24th??? and i must have missed, but how much are they going to be?

the thing to remember is the more embroidery that you get, the higher the costs become. Also if the shirt is done as a generic APS logo then you can order more initially in the likelyhood that other people will want some in the future and get a better price. I want a shirt but I can't go to the trip so if they are all done with the trip dates then it makes it a bit silly for me.
JMO
Ange

So what seems to be the general concensius????

Do we have a firm design, style and colour?????

What about the price son, tell us the price????? (I'd insert smileys here but don't know how in this new package)

Thanks

Damian

Any word on a design?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back