Update on my life.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angelrose

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, i know i haven't been around much but my life has been 500 laps in an F1 Grand Prix.

For those of you who haven't heard, my girlfriend an I are now engaged to be married in 2008, we plan to head up to QLD in a couple of months, however next week we are moving to the North West of Melbourne to let Thalia and Jessie get a life together and on their feet before we leave.
Talk of QLD then Bali for a while, and then hopefully back to QLD where we plan to start up a Mobile business and travel around Australia, i won't tell you what because it's a NEW idea and i don't want it nicked by someone on the net... hehe.

I have also sold all of my herps except for Baillee, my first bredli, and Gill the male pygmy monitor who i have decided to keep, sorry for any that was interested in buying him. I have also sold the 7bank enclosure that was for sale... at last.

We will be having another Garage sale next weekend if anyone is interested, and you will get to meet my Fiancee Renee.
It's at 830 AM on Sat 30/7 and Sun 31/7 @ 8 Julian St Werribee VIC and you can call for any enquiries on 0399740158. I still have heaps of enclosures and cage furniture including those huge hides and heaps of cage branches(free) all practically giving them away, also heaps of rat breeding cages/breeders choice shavings/water bottles/R2 cubes. Plus a car, scuba gear, furniture, electrical goods, etc etc etc.....

Hope to see some of you there.

Thanks

Angel

Hey Angel, how much were you wanting for the hides? We saw them on Sunday but we were getting rained on and Bex was hanging onto a lizard so we decided to leave it lol.

Hey Angel,

I'm interested in some cage branches and a small enclosure (around 2ft) if you have one available. Please call me on 0411 037 192 or email me at [email protected] when its convenient for you.

Kindest regards

Michelle

I'm interested in the SCUBA gear. Please let me know what you have and how much you want for it. I'd be particularly interested in a tank.

Cheers :)

Hey Angel - I'm with OuZo, if you have plenty of hids goin, after you've given her first pick, can you please PM me some prices? I just wanted to get the girl home and out of the cold on the w/end ;)
Oh, and can you get Jesse to PM me his dets?
Bex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back