Updated Gold/White offspring pics.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Den from Den Pythons

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've had a few requests to post updated pics of holdbacks from our White and Gold lines. So here are a few... Pics show two White offspring females and one Gold offspring male.

Red head female 8mths old denpythons.jpgRed head female 2, 8mths old denpythons.jpgRP Gold male 8mths old denpythons.jpgWhite offspringgirl denpythons.jpgRedhead girl denpythons.jpg

that "Red head female" is an absolute ripper den :D

crazy looking animals! Awesome!

You have got to be happy with them esp the first one red head female cant wait till i get one,

I love this one! Even though it has a cartoon of a guy in glasses on it.

Ta guys, looking forward to seeing these animals paired in the near future!
Here is a pic of the mother to the Red head girl (and the female pictured above).

White girl paired with father.jpg

It's great to see that you finally got some updated pics on here at long last. The website turned out really well too didn't it? They are looking stunning Denver!

The frustrating thing is that the photo's don't do these animals any justice at all - seeing them in the flesh is amazing.

He did a great job on it too. You must be stoked. By the way..... It's great to see you back posting. Hope your computer dramas are all sorted out now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back