Updated Gold/White offspring pics.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That front page is really well written, too.

Haha, the grammatical man came to our rescue;) Must be all of those Herp books you read.

Troy and Ray take care of MOST of the other projects, Oz. I mainly concentrate on BHPs, some Womas and a few select Morelia. I'll eventually scale back to a few select designer animals.

Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
The pattern on those bhps is amazing,looks like aboriginal artwork :)

Thanks guys!
ezekiel, the waiting list is fairly long but we will be selling to those who have ordered. Order book is pretty much full for the next few seasons though.

Hey Den,
Congrats on your success, definatly an achievement to be proud of.
All the best.

Top job Den, looking really nice.

Love your website too.

"Interesting" is a bit of an understatement, Den. She's absolutely stunning! Is her baby photo your avatar?

Nice work Den, looks like that snake is getting some size to it already.
They just look great, cant wait till we eventually have some decent stripes on our Bhps...time will tell

Gee Den,i dont no how u can live with urself with those sort of BHPs in ur collection..A couple words...Bloody AWESOME....Defiantly worth all the hard yards-time u have spend with these magnificent pythons..WELL DONE...

Hey den, I was wondering do these Hatchie’s lighten up like your white girls when they get older. Or do they stay the darker banding? They are all absolute stunners and the white girls are just spectacular looking animals.

sorry if you have already mentioned this.

They are amazing BHPs!!
Thanks for the reply Den...spewing I cant get my hand on any untill 2seasons! :O lol damnnn!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back