• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Urgent sale: Atherton jungle + bredli pair

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeWrangler

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Scientific Name
Morelia spilota Bredli
Morelia spilota Cheynei

Common Name
Centrallian Carpet Python (Bredli)
Atherton Jungle Carpet Python

Atherton 2 Years Old

Sex
1 x Male Bredli
1 x Female Bredli
1 x Female Atherton

Length
Male Bredli at least 5ft
Female Bredli at least 6ft
Atherton Approx. 1-2ft

Quantity Available
1 x Female Bredli
1 x Male Bredli
1 x Female Atherton

Bred By
Female Bredli bred by Robert Withey (bigguy on APS)
Male Bredli bred by Roy Pails
Atherton was bred by APS member larks.

General Description
Both bredli are normal colours. The female is a little edgy because she hasn't been handled much but after a couple of days of regular handling she is fine in and out of enclosure, even now she doesn't try to bite. The male is a little unpredictable, sometimes he is fine other times he is snappy. These animals have never been bred so they are being sold as a pair, not a breeding pair. I have never attempted to breed them, I was going to but it never eventuated.

The atherton is fairly aggressive but she hasn't really ever been handled much so its possible she will settle with regular handling.

I am selling these animals because I am moving house and unable to take them with me. This is a very urgent sale, I need these animals sold by the 4th of December, that is why they are so cheap.

I would prefer to sell them as a complete package but I will consider selling the Atherton seperate from the Bredli, but I will not separate the bredli.

If you are interested in only some of these animals the Bredli pair will be $700 and the Atherton $200.

Photos of the animals are attached. The Atherton pics were taken today. The Bredli pics are older because they are both coming up for a shed and their colors are very dull and I haven't taken many photos recently.

Willing to Freight?
Prefer not to, but if someone wants to pay for and arrange EVERYTHING then I'll consider it.

Contact Details
Email [email protected] or PM for inquiries, other contact will be arranged for serious buyers.

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Attachments

• A01.JPG
    A01.JPG
    477.5 KB · Views: 241
  • A02.JPG
    A02.JPG
    454.4 KB · Views: 206
  • A03.JPG
    A03.JPG
    410.1 KB · Views: 200
  • MB.JPG
    MB.JPG
    397.4 KB · Views: 233
  • FB.JPG
    FB.JPG
    287.2 KB · Views: 211
Whoever purchases the Bredli can also have the enclosure that I was keeping them in. Its only very basic, nothing fancy but it serves its purpose. It is a single white unit with two enclosures built into it.

The atherton and the male bredli are both aggressive snakes. If you do not want an aggressive snake, neither of these are for you.

The atherton is just under 2ft long and just under 2 years old, if you think this is too small this snake is not for you. I have never overfed this animal so she doesn't look like she is on steroids like some snakes do. She has been fed an appropriate sized rat every 3-4 weeks or so and that is how big she is, pay attention to this and do not enquire unless you are aware of it.

I have also decided that I will sell the male bredli on his own if someone is interested, the female will only be sold with the male or once the male has gone.

Prices:

Male Bredli: $350
Female Bredli: $600
Female Atherton: $200
Bredli as a pair: $700
Everything: $800

I will accept enquiries for the female bredli individually but it will only happen if and when the male is sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back