Useing natural branches

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol... I never said I sit down at night and knock back a few glasses of it... I was looking at using it in my food factory and the rep had a sip of it. So did I...

- - - Updated - - -

NOWHERE in your cut and paste research does it say it is a "drinkable sanitizer"! I maintain that your statement of such on a public forum for kids to read is both foolish and dangerous. Which is a reflection on who you are...
non toxic...

F10 , could be a good mixer , wonder how it goes with rum :)

Ok maybe my point is being missed here.... All I'm saying is f10 is a non toxic sanitizer safe for use around animals and its food grade. If used correctly there should be no problems..

Lol... I never said I sit down at night and knock back a few glasses of it... I was looking at using it in my food factory and the rep had a sip of it. So did I...

- - - Updated - - -

non toxic...

So ignorant... Flouroacetate itself is non toxic.. know what happens within a fox when it's ingested? It becomes fluorocitrate that is toxic and kills the fox.

Just because something is non toxic it doesnt mean it is safe to drink or meant to be drunk.

Our stomachs, mouths etc, are lined with good bacteria. We know f10 kills most bacteria. So is it such a good idea to drink F10?

Last edited by a moderator:
First answer in thread by JP2 is all that was required - thread closed and over.... Why on Earth must we have 4 pages to go through to find that the first answer given was the most accurate:

Refresher course:

Logs are fine un-treated. Mites do not free live. Ants can be a pain, but nests are usually visible. Sunlight doesn't kill nasties, unless using a magnifying glass... Cooking your log does not make it any more tasty.

Log... Everybody loves LOG!

F this I give up, I'm not saying I know everything like you snowman, I guess I'm just trying to say.. It can be ingested in v small amounts without ill effects.

- - - Updated - - -

I've never recommend humans drink it....

ok thats guys i might just wash it in hot water :)
just to be safe.

Blake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back