V. Brevicuada

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeluvver

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well its highly unlikely I'll be getting one of these, but would one be able to fit in a 45cm cubed exo terra tank? If yes, then I might as well save up for one.
Are they hard to keep?

Thanks bucky, I'll contact derm. I know theyre not cheap :p

Snakes123, I know right? :p

Why would you contact derm if you know they are on a class 2? Or can you get around it if you have some experience?

he's in QLD there is no classes bar restricted for large vens and recreational where you can keep any thing.
Good luck to anyone finding them in captivity.

Why would you contact derm if you know they are on a class 2? Or can you get around it if you have some experience?

Cos they may be class 1 in qld.

And yeah I guess I shall jannico/ big me lol
Ill have to find some space for a gilleni or ackie then :)

They aren't exactly common though are they rick james :p
Not like ackies, tristis and gillens.

I used the search bar here and there have been a few for sale, I think someone sold some hatchies in april.
Just wondering what it is about them that makes them hard to care for? Although I think I'll get an Ackie or gillens :)

I've heard good things about storri, try one of them before brevicauda.

I thought in QLD you could keep basically everything on a rec licence? And that was the only licence you have?

I thought they were on advanced license in qld?
What monitors can be kept on a rec license? I remember seeing a list of all the species that can be kept but I cant find it anymore.
Haha your "big brother" answered that exact question like two hours ago in the monitor pictures thread

Just looked through that thread, thanks saximus :oops:

Thats awesome that we can keep almost any animal on a rec, I thought perenties and lacies would be on an advanced.

Yeah you'll be right. Just watch out for the teeth...and the claws...and the tail

I'm jealous.
But then again I can get a Lacie or a Perentie with my advanced ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back