ven courses

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U can do it but u wont touch a ven though whole course..... it is all done with pythons ..... which is waste of time and money....

Thanks for the heads up tyrone, I can do that at home for free

i did ven course through my local wildlife group for free and got to use wild ven snakes

That sounds more like it, anyone heard of something of the like in Vic?

Best bet JP would be to find some local ven keeps and become good friends with them....... u willl pick up heaps from other keepers..... they have worked out the best ways to do and dont do things.....

Ask around... Find someone who has been keeping for atleast a few yrs (no offense intended for new ven keepers) as they will have the best advice.....try to learn at a few keepers houses as this way u will pick up diff techniques and work out whihc is best for u.

I did mine through Geoff coombs down here in Adelaide I know he travels but how often and where I don’t know and he uses real venomous snakes like death adders dugite browns tigers blacks and even tree snakes the courses that he does are really good and very in formative
Really worth doing with him if u can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back