venomous snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmy-Morelia

Reaction score
:phi all i want to own a redbelly black snake in the next two years or so and i want to now to go about it can any one point me in the right direction

learn all you can by owning and handeling pythons first. then you would need to apply to national parks and wildlife with references from other herpers who already have these snakes to say that you are competent with these snakes.

Move to Vic:)

:lol: Exactly! Pay your license costs and whip out and purchase an Inland taipan! Dead easy in Vic! (and that's the scary part about it!)

I'm not one for over-regulating things but in all seriousness how ridiculous is that?? :?

My recommendation (my strong recommendation) is seek out a keeper who can give you some advice and tips. It'll be the best thing you can do in giving yourself any chance of avoiding a serious accident. You can become complacent later on when you think you are good enough :lol: (jokes) Seek out a keeper and some advice ;)

Look up someone local and just pester him/her. Offer to clean for him in exchange for experience.
Dont be to cocky. Just take it in.
You would be surprised, a lot of folk are approachable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back