VHS AGM meeting Dec 4th..should prove interesting!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trader

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Brian Barnett is finishing his term as president of the VHS...:(

Anyone going? Along with the guest speaker, the auction, the yummy pizza.... there will be a new president voted in!

Should be quite an interesting evening
. ;)

what time on friday is it ? i might have to come down

Im sure Brian is goign to be hard to replace

G'day Chris! 7PM... you must have missed the banner I put on the HerpTrader front page announcing the meeting, with time, speaker details etc. Look forward to seeing you there.
Are you a VHS member? you would have received the ballot paper in the mail by now?

...yes that is why I thought it will be an interesting meeting! Come up and say hello to me, my name is Judy and I will be near Brian or another white haired man with a beard, no not Santa Claus..;-)

I usually see you there Mark is my name Jayne is my wife
and my two boys who are usually trying too convnce me we
need everything from the auction.

I usually see you there Mark is my name Jayne is my wife
and my two boys who are usually trying too convnce me we
need everything from the auction.
Oh of course Mark, didn't realise this was you on APS! ;) Yes we all enjoy your son's bidding at the auctions! :)

I sent my Nomination away this morning....will try my hardest to get to the meeting :)

Hi Judy,

I will be there also. I met you at Monash Bunnings once, not sure if you remember me buying vermiculite. hehe. Im good friends with Steve Comber and Grant Hacket (not the swimmer). Some old friends of yours. I forever keep asking Steve to come along to the meetings.

Dan

Hi Judy,

I will be there also. I met you at Monash Bunnings once, not sure if you remember me buying vermiculite. hehe. Im good friends with Steve Comber and Grant Hacket (not the swimmer). Some old friends of yours. I forever keep asking Steve to come along to the meetings.

Dan

Is Grant still around? I have not heard from him for years. I think I last saw him when I bought some baby accies off him.

If he is still around see if you can get him to come along to the meeting!

I'll make an appearance....... i may even sign up again! Bout time i did since moving back to Melbourne.

What is the cost for non members?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif];) Check out the banner for all info which includes:

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+1]7:00pm-10:30pm[/SIZE]
Monash University - Wellington Road - Clayton
Usual venue - Building 72 (see map for directions)
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Guest speaker will be Jane Melville from Museum Victoria
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]for further information VHS Home[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Come and check out the entertaining auction. Enjoy the refreshments served.
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Entry is $5 for non members and free for members[/FONT] ;)

Hi Judy,

Grant actually is in Vietnam. I still keep in regular contact though. I was lucky enough to get a lot of his breeding stock before he left. Do you still have his ackies and have they bred yet? :p

Hi Judy,

Grant actually is in Vietnam. I still keep in regular contact though. I was lucky enough to get a lot of his breeding stock before he left. Do you still have his ackies and have they bred yet? :p

Actually that fits.

Thus far we have had about 30 offspring from the breeding trio we ended up with. We are now working on a new breeding group based on some of the descendants.

When you contact him next please let him know that we think of him often.... and that his accies have done particularly well in our hands ;-)

I'll deffo be there then, Clayton is just round the corner! How much is membership Judy?

Memberships start from as low as $15 but for a bit extra you can get Reptiles Australia etc., a family membership and so on.

The $15 covers meeting entry, an expo when there is one, and refreshments at meetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back