VHS AGM meeting Dec 4th..should prove interesting!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoser got 19 votes and Phil got about 123. Interestingly up until about the last 20 votes being counted Ray only had about 5 votes.

Ray was a bit late but had a proxy to watch the counting. When he did arrive and find out he congratulated Phil and shook his hand.

The main presenter Jane has a dream job. Interspersed with herp eye candy from Kazakhstan and Australia's top end were shots of her research teams taking a "well earned break" with a beer and what ever local delicacy was to hand.

Brian also went through some of his incubation slides giving attendees a chance to learn a little more from the master.

The meeting was excellent, just a shame more Vic people didn't show :?
Elections went the right way, we have a new president & tresurer who won't devenomate us!
A great presentation from Jane Melville from Museum Victoria, it's great to see some of our lizards as well as some from overseas that are not seen often.
Hope to see some more people at the next meeting.
Remember, if we don't show up to the meetings & suport the VHS, expos may become a thing of the past in Vic. It's up to you.

:D Ditto on what Gary said!
It was good to have Brian Barnett give a lil talk too...it was all so different way back in the 60's and 70's when herping was not as popular as it is today.
The mingling with one another after the meeting while enjoying pizza and drinks etc was great!

Didnt realise you were this guy Gary, i would have been been more sociable, lol.

I think we all feel the same, a little shy...wanting to say hi but too shy. (at least I am)... I feel nervous going up to people I am not sure of who they are. Once I do I am always happy I did begin a conversation..getting to know people / fellow herpers better. ;)

I think we all feel the same, a little shy...wanting to say hi but too shy. (at least I am)... I feel nervous going up to people I am not sure of who they are. Once I do I am always happy I did begin a conversation..getting to know people / fellow herpers better. ;)

OK, so next time ill just come on my own and hope someone will strike up a convo with me lol. Trouble is, all the APS people probably know what i look like from the names and faces thread hahaha....... I wouldnt recognise anyone lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back