VHS meeting at Monash University, Clayton campus this Friday

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

herptrader

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score

VHS Meeting - Friday, March 31, 2006 7:00PM
Where: Monash Uni. Clayton, Building 72, Wellington Road, Clayton
Speaker: Matthew Bonnett
Subject: Captive Husbandry of Goannas
All welcome
Special deal for new members signing up on the night.
More info: http://www.vhs.com.au

So who is going to be there?

Trader and I will be coming for sure. I am quite looking forward to Matthew's presentation.

We will be auctioning you off as a prize! Dont know how much we will get though? But if its me doing the auctioning be assured it will be in the high $1.50 mark. Cant say yet but we are trying to do a memebership run as memberships will have a few more benefits to them this year especially with the expo coming up. Also could paid up members please try and bring as many newbies with as possible. We had to restructure the society to fit into modern times. And yes this time there will be enough pizza for everyone!
Also dont try slip in as there will be really big bouncers on the door.

A buck fifty eh! I doubt you would get that much for me.

This is of course the first meeting with the new world order in place. I look foward to seeing how you perform.

We will be there at 7pm sharp knowing that with you in charge it will start on time.

And yes I anticipate that we will be responsibe for a couple of "newbies" attending also.

Morelia_Hunter said:
We will be auctioning you off as a prize! Dont know how much we will get though? But if its me doing the auctioning be assured it will be in the high $1.50 mark. Cant say yet but we are trying to do a memebership run as memberships will have a few more benefits to them this year especially with the expo coming up. Also could paid up members please try and bring as many newbies with as possible. We had to restructure the society to fit into modern times. And yes this time there will be enough pizza for everyone!
Also dont try slip in as there will be really big bouncers on the door.

So who is coming?

Just Trader and I, MH and the newbies we have convinced to bring along?

Snakegal

Please bring as many folk as you like. We are rebuilding the VHS and the more the merrier.

Promises to be a great night with auctions and half price on older Monitor magazines.

Look forward to meeting all on the night.

Kevin

I would have to say that that meeting was a great success!!

Are you going to be posting the pictures you took afro?

skunk said:
i was there !!! :D i think i saw u trader !

We were both there. We were the ones wearing our Herp Shop T-shirts.

I think I remember seeing you at the break. Sorry I did not say hello.

skunk said:
i was there !!! :D i think i saw u trader !

:) yes I saw you too. Next time come up and say hi!

Great to have such a good crowd there, many new faces....

Matthew Bonnet's talk was super!

Cheers, Judy

hehe yes i will go over n say hi the next time round ! im sure u guys will be at the expo ? cant miss that !

i was there and i saw trader herptrader the shy skunk :lol: ummm snakegirl stevo and the very boring ouzo soulwever afro and MH :D :lol:

westhamsc said:
i was there and i saw trader herptrader the shy skunk :lol: ummm snakegirl stevo and the very boring ouzo soulwever afro and MH :D :lol:

snakegirl or snakegal? :wink: I chatting to you with Ouzo right?

westhamsc said:
oh yeah that was me with the very boring ouzo :D

hehe, cool thought it was you...nice to be able to put a few faces to names now.
....so did you guys go out to Ferntree Gully pub afterwards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back