Video of Mr Crankypants...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my goodness, just how to you cope having such a big scary monster living in your house.... hee hee

tooo cute

hey saz

thats funny does he do it all the time?

Thats heaps cute!!!

Push-ups or Pilates?? one of the two im sure!! LOL

re Video

Thats excellent Saz,hes a bit of a terrorist,you feed him cadburys ice cream,its got all those en dolphin Kemicals wizzing round in his little brain or you been scenting his crix with toads :lol:

Hehehe!!! He does it quite a bit when I am cleaning the enclosure and feeding them. The female doesn't do it at all. Yep, Zulu, you caught me. He's high on toads, hehehe!

It must just be my computer but I've tried 3 times and it just won't load :(

I think you need to download a plug in if you don't already have it on your PC. I had to download it for it to work on mine too. I can email the video directly to you if you want, but I think it's pretty big. Let me know :0)

I don't want to download anything on the work computer, thanks anyway, I'll survive.

No, Rennie, you won't! Mr Crankypants is just way to cute for words!

I've seen pics of him and I've seen my beardies territorial displays so I can use my imagination, but I will try and remember to check it out at home between long shifts and sleeping! 8)

Hehehe! Thanks Reptilian! Yes, incredibly cute...seee...who is he kidding? All I can assume is that he is trying to distract predators with his cuteness whilst he makes a quick getaway...eventually?!?

LOL.. Thats so funny... I never knew they would do that... I thought they would just turn and run... He certainly has the speed to run and hide...:)

lol isnt he adorable !! I must admit I am not a huge fan of lizzards but he is sweet, sorry scary lol

So what does he do if you get too close to him, will he do a backflip and lunge at you with his razor sharp teeth?

Well, if I actually stuck my hand in there he would bite, and apparently they don't like to let go either. According to a keeper I was talking to a while back the best way to get them to let go without hurting them is to dip them in water. Haven't been bitten myself, but he said it hurts. Pretty sure that being flung from a horse hurts more though and that has happened to me many a time, so I'm prepared for a little bite, hehehe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back