Videos and Pics of Snakes and Stuff in Tasmania

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake Catcher Victoria

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
[video=youtube;7AA3s9J_aJg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AA3s9J_aJg&list=UUBdrZuVHmRXhNMo2KH4PE6A& index=4[/video]

Got to meet some great Tasmanians last week.

[video=youtube;87PPg2RGlZA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87PPg2RGlZA&list=UUBdrZuVHmRXhNMo2KH4PE6A& index=3[/video]

Got to meet some great Tasmanians last week.[/QUOTE]

Love that last copperhead, Baz. Top videos as always too.

I continually find myself seeing post with video in the title and ssssnakeman as the poster and I know its going to be worth the look. Stunning and entertaining as always, never a let down.

Wing_Nut

This big tiger was at Narawntapu in the visitors centre.
If you ever go to Tassie, stay at this park and you wont be dissappointed.
Easy to get to, great facilities and only cheap compared to a lot of other places.

ssssnakeman posts are always worth a look!!

Thanks for sharing!

Great shots there.Im originally from King Island & we have some great Tigers there which are very docile & frequent the many mutton bird rookerys,its always in the back of your mind when wacking your hand down the hole.

Great shots there.Im originally from King Island & we have some great Tigers there which are very docile & frequent the many mutton bird rookerys,its always in the back of your mind when wacking your hand down the hole.
I was talking to an old muttonbirder who was more worried about the penguins that live down the holes.
A tiger snake may let you pass your hand over him but the penguin just bites first and hangs on.
You need long arms for that job so that counts me out..haha

This big tiger was at Narawntapu in the visitors centre.
If you ever go to Tassie, stay at this park and you wont be dissappointed.
Easy to get to, great facilities and only cheap compared to a lot of other places.

is that the fibreglass one? if it is then it was a cast of someone's actual pet which died, most likely from overfeeding, great content as usual Baz :)

Nice stuff as always (shame about that ugly mug that keeps photobombing the pics) :)
I have that same Slik tripod, great for steadying shots when you're a bit excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back