Virides set to make Laser Etched Shot Glasses - Vote for what you want!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What shot glass designs do you prefer? Multiple Choice, please 1st, 2nd & 3rd Atleast

• Generic Snake - Calm

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Generic Snake - Aggresive

• Woma - Calm

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Woma - Aggressive

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Cobra - Aggressive

• Generic Lizard - Calm

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Generic Lizard - Aggressive

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dragon Lizard - Calm

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Dragon Lizard - Aggressive

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Other - please reply to this thread

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Virides

728x90_Banner_March2013_zps1bd7b83d.jpg

So given the new services available to us, we can make shot glasses with laser etched markings into the glass. While you can get glasses with a simple motif on one side of the glass, we will go all the way around the glass. Like a snake/lizard coiled around.

We want everyone to vote on what style of shot glass they would like, it is multiple choice and we would like everyone to take into consideration their 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice - at least. This will help us define more accurately what our first release will entail.

I cant find where to vote on the website?

Sent from my LG-P690f using Tapatalk 2

I am not sure when using a mobile device, on the computer here, it appears at the top before the thread. Possibly a bug with Tapatalk.

Ok ill log in on my pc and vote :)

Sent from my LG-P690f using Tapatalk 2

I whatever you go with should be aggressive - there's nothing calm about shots!

My first thought was to make all the designs of aggressive styled snakes and lizards, but when I mean "calm" I mean the reptile is drawn in its natural state and not made to look "angry".

I think based on the votes we will be doing a generic snake, cobra and lizard all aggressively styled :evil:

Why just a 'shot' glass? I would prefer a normal glass and they can come in sets.

Why just a 'shot' glass? I would prefer a normal glass and they can come in sets.

As an initial concept and idea, shot glasses are cheaper to produce and a good thing to test. The laser can cut into wine bottles, glasses, anything that fits within the limitations of the rotational rig add-on.

have you seen an angry amyae lol, looks evil. they have the best face for it.

AH! COBRAS Lol my vote goes to cobra by far

I understand. It is just that I would never use a shot glass, nor would most of my friends, but would make a great pressie.

As an initial concept and idea, shot glasses are cheaper to produce and a good thing to test. The laser can cut into wine bottles, glasses, anything that fits within the limitations of the rotational rig add-on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back