WA woma's/ jungle/ BumbleBee bhp pic's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceman

Reaction score
went to tureblue's house today to play with my camera to try an get some better pic's of his python to show u's, hope u all like them.

Awesome jungle. Is that the female??? Unfortunately I have to wait and see how good I go at xmas before I get any more.

Love the colour on that second jungle for it's size and age it 's looking HOT...cool pics hope to get up there soon.

re WA

Yes iceman they are exceptional,trueblue likes the good lookers hey! :D

Some beautiful animals! The bumblebee is awesome and the Woma's are incredible.
And of course Im a huge fan of the jungle lineage. Very Solid Black!!
Cheers
Ad

Not bad looking snakes!!! A pity about the feet though :wink: So when will those bumblebee snakes be available?

all great snake there mate well done, im curious that bhp looks almost ready to breed, how long before we could possibly see a clutch of them and how much?

jason- that bhp was ready to breed this seson, but had no female WA bhp that were the right size to breed him with, hopely next seson he will be breeding.

Is that jungle female the mum of the one for sale? It looks palmerston to me...how good is that bumblebee!!!

ps. trim your toenails

No she will breed this season, shes lovely isnt she, I ll be using the male in the pic underneth her. The bumblebee looks so much better in the flesh as you can look into the yellow as it has depth to it, amazing animal, IMO it makes all the albinos Ive seen look very ordinary indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back