Walhalla Ghost

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you look at the white shadow on the right hand side, there is a girl there too. Must have been an awesome ghosthunt. And totally agree, WIKI says its a ghost town:D

It matches the time period,the style of clothing. There were NO children on this 'ghost hunt' as my son called it. Directly in the middle of the photo is like a heavy 'mist',that 'mist' is actually a headstone from one of the graves. This graveyard if people have been to Walhalla is situated on a very very steep hill.

Sometimes i take a drive and see if i can find some snakes crossing the road, often i see one pull over and its just a stick. When im not looking for snakes, sticks look like sticks again.

Honestly i cant even made out a person, let alone gender specific period clothing.

Is snake oil made from snakes ?

Sometimes i take a drive and see if i can find some snakes crossing the road, often i see one pull over and its just a stick. When im not looking for snakes, sticks look like sticks again.

Ah but sometimes those 'sticks' really are snakes are they not? ;) Its ok,not everyone is a believer and i respect your right to not believe :)

Great pic, please feel free to post more pics that your son takes (love the paranormal). :D

Cool, we went to Monte Cristo homestead in Junee in January. Supposedly the most haunted house in Australia. Took heaps of photos and then about three days later noticed something creepy. I`ll see if I can upload the shots.

I think people are a little too quick to pass off the possibility of things we don't understand in this world.
Take "Poltergeist" for example, there are an absolute mass of documented cases which couldn't be explained using conventional theories and it is now suggested that "Poltergeist" is actually the energy of a living person going through tense emotional feelings.......most cases also have a teenager going through puberty in the house while poltergeist activity is happening.

Don't get me wrong, I think a lot of it is crap and I also find clairvoyance an absolute crock of cat excrement but simply there are things we can't explain.

I think people are a little too quick to pass off the possibility of things we don't understand in this world.
Take "Poltergeist" for example, there are an absolute mass of documented cases which couldn't be explained using conventional theories and it is now suggested that "Poltergeist" is actually the energy of a living person going through tense emotional feelings.......most cases also have a teenager going through puberty in the house while poltergeist activity is happening.

Don't get me wrong, I think a lot of it is crap and I also find clairvoyance an absolute crock of cat excrement but simply there are things we can't explain.

I actually think it's the other way around, people are too quick to believe....

So, show us EVIDENCE of this "Poltergeist" - now.... evidence doesn't have to be explained does it - for example, while making copper sulfate crystals one day a student asked me, why is copper sulfate blue... So I replied it must be something to do with the atomic layout and just left it at that... Of course... If I dehydrated the copper sulfate it turns white... Now, I know full well water isn't blue, yet, that's the only thing that's being removed... Now could explain it with some scientific mumbo jumbo... But I think you'll all be better off just knowing copper sulfate is blue until dehydrated....

I took a picture of my a few years ago and in the background there's a face in green. It's not a digital pic though and I don have a scanner! Very creepy!

I used to see ghosts all the time.... After clocking Pacman I didn't see them again.

Did your son see the ghost, then take a photo? Or did he see the ghost only after the photo had been taken?

I saw the little girl right away. I still see her. I see three or four other fuzzy shapes in that photo that could be ghosts. Or they could be headstones or shadows or artefacts from a low-resolution phone camera - or nothing at all. Humans are very good at making patterns out of blobs, especially if they resemble faces or people. Remember the photo that depicted a giant face in the smoke from the World Trade Centre collapse? There's no way that could have been a face, yet many people could see it very clearly.

The ghost of Tupac performed at coachella 2012. Oh wait, that was a hologram... :D

That's really cool. Thanks for sharing. I find this sort of thing really interesting. :)

why do ghosts these days happen to be little girls all the time,how come there not like some badass dude with an axe,but noo there a little girl in a dress where all doomed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back