Walhalla Ghost

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did your son see the ghost, then take a photo? Or did he see the ghost only after the photo had been taken?

He actually just posted the photo up on facebook not realising,he thought he would put it up there coz of the mist which looks eerie. It was only after he put it up there that we all saw this little girl,he didnt see her himself until someone pointed her out. At the time of the 'ghost hunt' i dont think they saw anything. Due the fact he has come back with this photo he didnt know he had,and knowing my son as i do,i highly believe that him and quite a few more of his mates will soon go on another 'ghost hunt' so yes,if he posts more i will share them.
I should also point out that i am such a terrible mother,i used to wait until dusk then take my children on evening walks,thru the local cemetary,then turn a torch on my face and say 'BOO'. Got them everytime. I dont think i will be doing that anymore.

To be absolutely honest, I didn't even read the bit about the girl. I just pumped the contrast and brightness up and looked around a little more for myself! Oh boy! I didn't have to be told what I thought I'd just found myself :shock:

That's kinda creepy. I go through phases where I believe in ghosts, and then I think logically it cant be true, but DAMN that looks like a ghost to me :shock:

When a camera takes a photo at night... Regardless of the objects it is taking photos of, the shutter is required to stay open slightly longer in order to attract light to the sensors. If something should move during that time that the shutter is open (in the case above it looks like it could be around 3/4 of a second or more) then that object appears to 'ghost'.

It doesn't matter what the 'ghost' is, it looks 'ghostly'...

Here is a prime example (I did this one on purpose, using an open shutter and just a street lamp for effect):

mtd,375x360,n,l,SW4gdGhlIGV5ZSBvZiB0aGUgbmlnaHQuLi4%3D,ffffff.jpg

Also from the same night we took some other photos (unfortunately I can't actually find them, they're on my broken computer) - in these other photos we went down to a house (now converted to a museum) built in the 1800s, my brother took his flash (one that is separate from the camera), he walked in front of the house (this is all at night) and then flashed his flash while my cameras' shutter was open. The camera picked up what would appear to be a 'ghost'.

Of course it was my brother, very alive, but the appearance of a ghost is far more dramatic.

Now, I'm not saying that your photo here is because of this same effect, because that would be stupid to think that considering the reality of ghosts... Ghosts are real people (jeeepaz, wake up!!!).

BTW - I tried the pacman thing, you know, with my ear.... And I didn't just hear the sounds - ghosts came after me, but I took magic pills and listened to repetitive music and I was fine again...

I'll leave you with this...

Ghosts don't exist... there's no phenomenon to observe...

I really should be working but no instead im commenting on here. . . no wonder Im poor :cry:. To dismiss the possibility of Ghosts or the paranormal is limiting ones own ability to see beyond ones own self imposed box. from the beginning of recorded history man has described things beyond the obvious. Every culture has descriptions of ghosts and other worldly beings that go far beyond the physiological fear of the unknown. If it cant be proven by contemporary science then a lot of people will dismiss it as impossible, including a lot of highly intelligent people. This form of imposed box of logic helps keep people comfortable so it is no surprise that it is easier to dismiss than consider the alternative. I have seen on more than one occasion things that many would consider impossible or ludicrous and while i have no explanation for those events does not mean it was not real so by reasonable logic I would not dismiss it. The world is an amazing place and how boring it would be (and extremely arrogant) if we believed we knew it all. Keep an open mind (not a fearful one) and enjoy every thing life has to offer. Oh and if any one lives on the sunshine coast and has an interest in the unexplained etc pm me as we occasionally do some investigating for fun.
Kam

Ok... so we all know ghosts don't exist... (and let it begin)
Just another topic to argue about eh :p

Sometimes i take a drive and see if i can find some snakes crossing the road, often i see one pull over and its just a stick. When im not looking for snakes, sticks look like sticks again......

I find lots of rubber snakes on the roads. I check out every stick and long, thin piece of rubber making sure it isn't a snake.

If ghosts were real how is it that only some people see ghosts and others can go through life and never see or feel anything. Those who believe in ghosts will swear black and blue that their sightings are real even if no one else can see it. They have photos and video to prove it yet someone like me can go to the same house with my video camera and don't see them nor do i feel their presence.

Last edited:
I really should be working but no instead im commenting on here. . . no wonder Im poor :cry:. To dismiss the possibility of Ghosts or the paranormal is limiting ones own ability to see beyond ones own self imposed box.

i like my box, it's warm.

Why are ghosts generally nocturnal?

I actually think it has something to do with the refractive index of bioelectrical energy.

In other words, they are out during the day, you just can't see them... Unless they're Michael Jackson (he had a refractive index below that of air).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back