Want to start breeding!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UrbanJungle

Reaction score
Hey guys, so i want to have a go at breeding something, was thinking about geckos. Just looking for ideas at this stage. Not looking for any money out of it. But i want to be able to sell them and not have a cluch of geckos that i wont be able to get rid off. Hope that makes sense n doesn't make me sound like a shallow heart less bitch!

Have a Yearling childrens python atm. Waiting till my advanced reptile licence before i get my dream snake GTPs.
Any ideas?
Cheers.

But i want to be able to sell them and not have a cluch of geckos that i wont be able to get rid off.

Get what you like the look of the most.It's not as if you will be stuck with heaps of them as they only lay 2 per clutch,on average.

one the native species list 2012 it says green tree snak dendrelaphis punctulatus 2633 can be owned on R1

one the native species list 2012 it says green tree snak dendrelaphis punctulatus 2633 can be owned on R1

Like Sarah said, Common Tree Snakes are different to Green Tree Pythons. The former is a colubrid, whereas the latter is obviously, a python.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back