• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted-1 Tasmanian White Lipped Snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lacey

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am after a Juvenile or adult White Lipped Snake for my collection. I am in Tasmania therefore it must be from within Tassie. If you have any excess white lips you want to offload please email me. I would be very keen to obtain a breeding pair, if possible. If you know someone with them please email too. My email address is [email protected].

Thanks,

Tim

Drysdalia coronoides

Hi Tim, My name is Michel an i just moved from Tas to to qld. Hve u got a permit? Also do u no that u can not buy or sell reptiles in tas. Before i moved i was a member of the herp society and also reptile rescue. u wont come across your white lips to often so ur best bet may be to go to a herp meeting near your where u live and speak so someone in the relocation team and they might be able to help out. if u need ne contact numbers just pm me.... cheers

Poggle

Hi,

Yes I have a permit and am aware that you cannot buy or sell reptiles in Tassie, unfortunately. I am interested in obtaining a white lip snake from a breeder with surplus stock or trade for something else. Any info you can email me would be appreciated. By the way, does reptile rescue exist near Hobart? Do you know of any reptile societies, organisations, or business' down near Hobart and surrounding areas?

Regards,

Tim

0407565181 thats the rescue number.... a guy named aaron shud answer.... he will give u all the info u need..... and yes reptile rescue exists in hobart and are always wanting more rescuers if ur interested. There is also the herp society an he will be able to give u info on that also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back