Warning to anyone buying black headed pythons from melbourne

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoke to DSE this morning and it looks like there going to go out to his place of residence today.

Fingers crossed

Update on Python,

I moved her last night in her enclosure to the garage to ensure she does not spread her disease to my other reps. Have temp up to around 32 to keep her active and her body running well.

Been out this morning and she is a little more active, will try feeding her today.

Sounds like she is in good hands now. Keep up the good work. I hope DSE do more than just write him a letter. Sounds like the animals should be removed from his care.

Don't forget to leave some feedback in the feedback forum.
This way people looking to purchase the BHP will know to stay away.
I hope something is done about it. After an hour he should of taken it back.

Be careful, it's great your warning us but there could be heaps of people selling black headeds in Victoria don't assume they are all the same person.

Ill take some more photos today and post them.

You are right about other sellers so i will narrow it down a little without breaching forum rules. As i need to be fair to others who sell these pythons.

The seller is located in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne

It is NOT A SHOP, BREEDER OR DEALER

Its a private seller.

Ill take some more photos today and post them.

You are right about other sellers so i will narrow it down a little without breaching forum rules. As i need to be fair to others who sell these pythons.

The seller is located in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne

It is NOT A SHOP, BREEDER OR DEALER

Its a private seller.

So your saying a private seller can not breed or deal lol? Any way good luck with your snake looks like you have tacken all appropriate measures to help it so it should make a full recovery.

Scorps

geez some people make me sick. :(

congrats on the rescue,...i hope the little girl pulls thru for you. :p

i believe that you should make a comment in the seller feedback section

if done correctly then it wont be against site rules just make sure you state the facts and dont have a personal attack i feel we need to see the bad with the good, if there is a decent problem with a breeder or seller (which i can see there is) then why cant we make it known that there has been issues with either service or problems and diseases

just my 2 cents worth but great to see that she is in good hands now

best of luck to you and to her

Only positive feedback is allowed in this forum.

Horsesrule - With your hospital tank, does it have a constant, overall temperature of 32*c or are you still providing a gradient...? If you are still providing a gradient I would bump the warm end to around 34*c...

This will help tackle the RI and may assist in getting the little girl in the mood to feed again (of course, depending on the severity of the RI she may not feed until it is healed)

Horsesrule - With your hospital tank, does it have a constant, overall temperature of 32*c or are you still providing a gradient...? If you are still providing a gradient I would bump the warm end to around 34*c...

This will help tackle the RI and may assist in getting the little girl in the mood to feed again (of course, depending on the severity of the RI she may not feed until it is healed)

32 is at the cool end of the enclosure.

The warm end is around 35 36

Am going to attempt feeding in the next hour or so will let everyone know how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back