wat can i buy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redline

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hi there i am buying a 4ft fish tank next week and wanna no what can i buy 2 put in there i wanna buy 2 of the same 2 put in the tank and have room so wat can i get any help thanks i do like Dragons, Monitors and Lizards so let me no plz

Juvie Blue-tongues,Shinglebacks,Beardies,Water Dragons are fairly easy to find for sale this time of year.(or shortly anyway)

Get some eastern long neck turtles and make a really cool display setup with a nice planted land area and heaps of water space for them. They would be great in a 4 footer for a few years i reckon.

RE: Re: RE: wat can i buy

Bearded dragons, blue tongues, small goannas or turtles would be okay, among a zillion other things.

small goannas which 1's

geckoes maybe? :? thinkin about a few leaftails myself. :)

Geckoes can climb glass. Well they can climb pretty much anything, so a fish tank would need a really good lid to stop escapees.

Re: RE: wat can i buy

Fuscus said:
Greebo said:
How about a pair of them file snakes
They get big, also I don't think you can keep them in Victoria.

How about some Macleays Water Snake (Enhydris polylepis)...or The Bockadam (Cerberus rynchops) . both are small aquatic snakes and would look awesome. imo.

im pretty sure most sea snakes die very soon in captivity cant handle the stress or sumthing corret me if im wrong also the reason thy have a bit of trouble making anti venim for sea snakes cant keep them in captivity to long

well then go the Macleays Water Snake, can;'t go wrong there.

im pretty sure most sea snakes die very soon in captivity cant handle the stress or sumthing corret me if im wrong also the reason thy have a bit of trouble making anti venim for sea snakes cant keep them in captivity to long

Macleay's and bockadam's arn't sea snakes, their colubrids.

Hey, i reckon some gillens monitors would be a welcome addition to a four- foot tank. They are great looking, easy to feed and quite entertaining. I think a trio would look great.
I bought some from a member of this site, so it should'nt be too hard to find some hatchies (i got a great price too! :D ).
-H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back