WAT MUSIC R U INTO

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
metal and hardcore 4 me, watching a trivium video right now, god those guys rock

hip hop (rap) for me be i like evrything really

I have quite an eclectic taste in music everything from Classical, Dance, Pop, Rock to heavy metal for me, depending on my mood. Things like Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Lacuna Coil, Metallica, Nickelback, Creed, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Kasey Chambers etc.

Old School Punk... Especially Dead Kennedys, The Exploited, The Clash, GBH, The Pogues and other newer bands like Against ME!, Clutch, QOTSA, Frenzal Rhomb.. Through in a bit of Metallica & Old Nirvana stuff... and some older Aussie Stuff like The Angles, The Saints etc and you've got me covered pretty much

real hip hop, not that fake pop rap and r&b crap. I also like some other stuff but i wouldnt know the band names or genre.

Check this out a clip of one of my old high school mates, the human beatbox - Tom Thumb
[video=youtube;9KK0ZdCCsyY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KK0ZdCCsyY[/video]

Mainly heavy metal but a bit of punk, grunge and rock aswell.

Ahh ummm..... a bit of Christian rock like Stryper always gets me off, I also can't help but burst into song when in the shower singing John Denver's Rocky Mountain High!! Phew.....PUMPIN' :twisted:

Hendrix, Led zeppilen, Acdc, and um anything classical

i like all music, depends on my mood, but i love acdc

Heavy Metal forever!!!! The more sinister, the better.

Just got "Carpathia: A Dramatic Poem" by The Vision Bleak. UNREAL!!!!! What a breath of fresh air these guys are (think - nosferatu, full moons, haunted mansions, howling wolves and a black carriage racing through the eerie, dark woods) Great deep vocals and very sharp, heavy sound. These guys know their stuff. I'm incredibly impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back