Wat would u do

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U show me a german shepherd with a 50 year defect free blood line. With world champion trackers. For 200 buck and ill buy every last one mate..

How much did it cost ya? who bred these champion bloodlines and what were the name of the parents? got pictures?

My gf's bro is looking at getting a "Lacquer Black" shepherd

How much did it cost ya? who bred these champion bloodlines and what were the name of the parents? got pictures?

My gf's bro is looking at getting a "Lacquer Black" shepherd
Mine cost close to 7000 but that was discounted due to a breed agreement as i am breeding with a jet black next year. But if u pm me i can locate someone mine is from england. But i know alot of breeders in vic

Mine cost close to 7000 but that was discounted due to a breed agreement as i am breeding with a jet black next year. But if u pm me i can locate someone mine is from england. But i know alot of breeders in vic

your breeding with a jet black next year lol interesting.

Hows that interesting mate? The breeder i bought her off has wanted a all black faced shepard so the way to get one is exactly how im goin about it. U reckon ur a genius venomous but ur nothing mate...

Hows that interesting mate? The breeder i bought her off has wanted a all black faced shepard so the way to get one is exactly how im goin about it. U reckon ur a genius venomous but ur nothing mate...
so your going to send it back to england then , seeing as you mentioned thats where yours came from , also are they putting it back over the mother or father , cant that in turn cause a defect in this defect free blood line

lol I'm a genuis what are you on about you clown? I was having a laugh at what you said "you are breeding with a jet black next year" lol pull ya finger out sweetheart.

I believe he was having a poke at the syntax... 'I'm going to breed with a jet black'

The breeder in England may well have a larger pool of dogs and has no intention of breeding over the sires of this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back