Water dragon Baby?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soundfix

Reaction score
Hi All, these are pics of my new little Water Dragon.An Eastern i presume,- Always amazes me, the different paterns and colours that show up on him, depending on light,shade,wet dry,ect-he is so cute(although i dont know what sex for sure).
Was hoping anyonre could comment on his age.I was told he was around 12months old.He is approx 28cms,from head to tail.His body is about one quater length,his tail is heaps long .Anyway, hes eating lots of crickets, and seems to be doing fine.
Here are some pics of him.He/she's name is "Mustafa",Cheers

Attachments

• water boynice5 011.jpg
    water boynice5 011.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 80
  • water pose 005.jpg
    water pose 005.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 76
  • water pose 002.jpg
    water pose 002.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 74
  • water boynice5 014.jpg
    water boynice5 014.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
awesome awesome awesome :)
my fave lizard, loved them since i was 2,
does it tend to be ' skippy ' ?

nice looking ewd :)
i just recently got one aswell about 17cm from snout to vent can be 'skippy' at times

EWD and "FLYING 10yo Beardie"

Yer, he spends most of his time in the corner part of his water, secluded behind some rocks and wood-Whewn he is basking, he lets you do lots around him, and he doesnt move.He goes into stealth mode all the time I havent had him long, and he does 'skip'.He can be there on minute, but once eye contact is broken and you go to look back,-HES GONE!! he's so quick.but he SOOOO CUTE!
the first 2 pics are his cute little face and the other 2 pics are of my 10yearold Bearded dragon, he lives mainly in the tree, comes to feed and sleep sometimes, -The branch/limb he usually resides in, stretches across our back driveway.Ive seem him launch himself from the branch, puffing out so his body and head are like 2 disks, and sorta glides to the ground! around 20 foot drop! Never seen a beardie that flies/glides before.Anyone else??

Attachments

• water pose 006.jpg
    water pose 006.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 52
  • water boy 004.jpg
    water boy 004.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3488.jpg
    IMG_3488.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_3476.jpg
    IMG_3476.jpg