Water Dragon Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
also the pics of your friends waterdragons you said male gwd,female ewd,the male is an eastern,the females to me look eastern cross gippslands,u can tell cause gippy girls dont have the eye banding like eastern females,but they have the gippy coloration hence my eastern cross gippy guesstimation

Interesting, because the girls look exactly like a wild Eastern I photographed at the gardens, and to my knowlegde there are no Gippy wild dragons in this area...
Also we have both done countless photo and animal comparasins on the male, and he is not an Eastern. He might be a little bit Eastern, but he's not in comparasin to mine, and others I've seen.
Thanks for the feedback though!:D

Thanks Krissy! Yeah, I put one pic of him in the comp but it's not very highly rated... Oh well.
Biert, the white patches could be from shedding. I know Spike's skin becomes white sometimes before a sheath

Thanks Krissy! Yeah, I put one pic of him in the comp but it's not very highly rated... Oh well.
Biert, the white patches could be from shedding. I know Spike's skin becomes white sometimes before a sheath

Oh ok, heres some better pics of the fella, saw it out an about while i was walking by. Never seen that white before :)

Attachments

• IMG_0088.jpg
    IMG_0088.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0089.jpg
    IMG_0089.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 70
Here's a few..

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 69
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 56
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 57
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 57
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 71
Hey there Chris,
posted a question the other day - no reply from anyone, as you had pictures of water dragons, thought i might try to get some advice from you.
Pretty much no idea on snakes/lizards, but have really taken an interest in my little guy/gal at the nursery. Done a bit of research, but haven't found anything consistant. Pretty much he showed up 4 mths ago, and just want to make sure that I provide him/her with what they need, really appreciate any information you might like to share, just so i know he/she - Larry will be ok

alrighty! here we go, a couple more -

spike-and-buffy-27525.jpg
spike-on-perch-27523.jpg
spike-on-perch-27524.jpg
spike-in-his-washing-basket-bed-is-it-time-to-wake-up-yet-27296.jpg

Last edited:
I took pics of this orange EWD near the Gold Coast.
Has anyone seen one like this before?

Attachments

• orange EWD.jpg
    orange EWD.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 69
Oh wow, no, I haven't! I've seen them with orange patches (old skin still to shed) but never a whole one like this! Fabulous pic, thanks for sharing!

liazardjasper thats one well fed looking EWD! looks great!

thanks Biert! :D He's not normally that fat though, he's sticking out his stomach...Typical Spike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back