Water dragons at Centenary Lakes, Caboolture Qld

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ozstorm

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Video of wild Water dragons at Centenary Lakes, Caboolture Qld

taken at lunchtime today, I am seeing more and more each time I go for a walk

[video=youtube_share;1Yf0egoBfuc]http://youtu.be/1Yf0egoBfuc[/video]

Last edited:
Strange, isn't it- I see more blue tongues and EWD around brisbane and the suburbs than ever, but seem to see far less snakes and beardies these days.

yeh ive been seeing alot out near beachmere where i have my horse and they always come over and see wat im up too :)

In Adelaide blue tongues are dime a dozen, if you have a wood pile or rocks you can be sure you have a large blue somewhere. i would love to see a lot of big EWD here. that would be great:) you guys have it lucky..

We have them living in the backyard, heaps of them! There is a 12ft deep pool out the back, we refer to it as the swamp, the owner refuses to do anything with it & even after 100+ council visits, they are not in a rush to take him to court. Its just like the creek down the road, its full of dragons, frogs, even the little rainbow perch my partner dropped in are doing well! The other morning while doing dishes i seen a 'mummy & baby' water dragon at the side fence eating the grapes from the wild grape vine, 'mum' would have scoffed down at least 30 of them! They are beautiful to watch & safe in my yard, our cats are locked up & the dogs are not aloud out the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back