Water python has a swim

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakewoman

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I had a friend over last night and I let her hold my water python while I cleaned out her tub. She wrapped herself around my friends wrist, and then started heading towards her water bowl. She then slithered right into it had had a lovely little swim, she seems to be enjoying herself :)

Attachments

• Swimming.jpg
    Swimming.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 109
  • Swimming2.jpg
    Swimming2.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 101
  • Swimming4.jpg
    Swimming4.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 87
  • Swimming5.jpg
    Swimming5.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 90
  • Swimming10.jpg
    Swimming10.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 96
  • Swimming9.jpg
    Swimming9.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 93
  • Swimming7.jpg
    Swimming7.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 90
beautiful python, how old is she?

I'm not sure how old she is, I got her in January this year and weighed her in February. She weighed 137 grams. I've recently put all my young snakes onto eating 15% of their body weight each week, so hopefully she'll put on more weight, she's only 207 grams now which is only 70 grams more than in February.

She is such a little sweetheart. I love her. She was so funny last night. Such good fun to play with and take photos.

I love the rainbow sheen you see if you look at some snakes at certain angles, pretty!

They are pretty snakes. Great photos also :D

I like giving my red belly a bath too. She generally needs a little more moisture from time to time and after all the hissing and carry on seems to enjoy a good soak :lol:

is she snappy at all?

Not at all. When I brought her home from the shop she'd snap at me when I'd go to get her out of the tub, but she only did that for the first two weeks that I had her. She hasn't snapped at me since February. I think I hit the jackpot with her :)

In the 4th pick she is looking at you, it's freaking me out

In the 4th pick she is looking at you, it's freaking me out

Lol, she was funny that night, she'd swim around in there for a while and then come up from the water and look at us for a while and then have another little swim. She's very cute :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back