wats the best reptile for victoria

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geckos_are_great

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
thinking of getting a new reptile and just wanna know what the best ones would be to get in victoria excluding snakes and crocs would be very interested in leggless lizard but can never find em

i would be very interested in buying a land mullet or some type of leggless lizard so if any one has 1 of these for sale or knows a breeder in victoria please help me

My preference would be one that can spell and follow simple grammatical syntax. Something along the lines of Oxford dictionaria would suit your needs in Victoria to a tee.

im only 14 i just wanna know if any1 has some of these reptiles for sale doesnt matter how i spell stuff:evil:

atm i have $1 but im not getting any reps till summer then i will have couple hundred

yea dont worry bout other ppl on here, they just have nothing else better to do than pick on other ppl! the way they carry on you'd think they were 14??? Hmmm grow up!!!! its a forum haven't u heard of internet slang??? If you dont have any answers to give him bout the question he asked, dont bother even commenting!!

i would recommend an eastern water dragon, but the only problem with them if they dont usually like to be handled, but other than that they are great!! but i think it really just comes down to personal preference!!

grammartimehs1.jpg

lol, they are awesome i reckon!! mine loves to dig up all his gravel and normally all ya see is stones just flyin up in the air!! lol, its pretty funny to watch!

yeah easterns are great i had1 but my cat killed it:cry: havnt had 1 since i would like a legless lizard or land mullet any1 got some of them?
progress.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back