Wats up with this site

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think every one needs to look at themselves in a mirror! :?
Really who gives a crap what someone says about you on the net. I mean is going to change your life if someone you don't know calls you a wanker.
Personally i could care less if everyone was fighting everyone as long as it's done in chit chat leave the reptiles bit for reptiles.
Go ahead call me what you like! free invite. as long as you can take some back.
To me i think most of it is in good spirits and at the end of the day if we all met up we would be mates. BUT being asked the same questions does get boring and then newies get ****y when no one replies.
I know everyone says go easy on the newies, but sometimes newies seem to know more about my reptiles than i do! :shock: know what i mean?
I reckon if you start it you better bloody finish it.

Wise words from the site elders, lutzd ,noone, slatey, hawks and africaman
The only concerns I see are from old members who do not like change.
but it does happens and things do evolve - new members - old ones drop out etc
Overall I reckon its the best site going and the Slateys and people involved should have a huge pat on the back.
The Yahoo site I was on is full of 'legend' herps arguin scientific points - not for me - Id rather have a smile at some newbies enthusiasm or the older memebers jibbing each other- but most of all because every reptile query I have gets answered by concerned herps!
Cheers
Ad

Its like people that complain about tv programs - every tv has a channel button and an off button!!!

People,people,people. Let us all not forget the reason we are here.We are all here for a common cause, a cause that binds us all together as one. We are here for one reason and one reason alone. We are here because it was Greebo's fault......

Africa and I will always talk shyte, we just can't help our self LOL. Good think about this old fella Africa is that if somebody need help or information, he is always spot on. Lot of knowledge in that fishead.

Just my 2cents worth, mainly for those people that seem to get pissed off very easily.
If it happens to me, and it does, I usually say to myself ?DOES IT MATTER IN 5 YEARS Time? and I realise how unimportant it really is.
Cheers Artie

And don't forget, this is still the best site in the world because it has that certain special something........

ME!!!!!! (Magpie)

ackie said:
hi ppl, just thinkn bak how this site used to be all about reptiles, now its startn to be mainly about URLs and crap like that. No wonder why steve.......

Don't take this wrong, but seems strange that you of all people would be bitchin' about URL's and normal chit chat, ackie. You posted as many URL's as the guy that started that thread. And look back at all the post you've made. I'd say close to half of them aren't about reptiles either. I don't know, just wouldn't have guessed you'd be the one to complain. :?

Maybe is there something else that's bothering you? Did Steve leaving trigger this?

GO APS !!!
As has been said, the internet WILL NOT force you to read thing you don't want to, or can't handle. Why do people assume they HAVE to reply to a thread, that being said, I have just done that - but think about it.
:)
Ben

What's up with this site?
Hey, I think this site is absolutely awesome, maybe I don't show my face around as much as I did. I joined this site when we were still in MSN. I used to think rubbish was reading Slatemen's post thinking
"poor guy, he doesn't have a V key or a couple else", but as most of you that actually visit this site and know a few members will probably ask Where would we be without Slateman Inglish?
Now think, where would we be without Slateman and SJ? You would have squat. Chit Chat has been invented for just that purpose. If you would like to share something un-related to herps, with your friends that you have met in APS, you can write it here. Previously, chat has clogged our snake chat, and SJ has easily fixed this. We also have had previous critisism of certain parts of the site, yet the majority still love the site.
Maybe all the members have become so confident with their snakes that they don't need to write much here (due to each others help).
I will confess, I was writing all the time, but after my travel's haven't been a regular poster, my snakes are doing great guns, Thanks SNAKEMAN.
I will however be here to congratulate friends or births, new purchases and to buy sell off my friends.
Slateman and SJ, the best site I have ever been to, and will continue to be here. :D

Justin

ok ppl if offended anyone i am sorry. Almaron u are right there is umthan else bothering me, but i would rather dicuss this problem with others, its not the kind of thing a lot of ppl know the answer to (probably cause there is no answer). I think steve would hav contributed to sum of this but i was just havin a crap day and pretty much exploded at the first thing in front of me... unfortunatley APS was it. again sorry if i offended anyone.

No problem Ackie. Some time is good to bring things out and discuss. everybody have different opinion and i am sure that many people would like to change some activity on our site. But mabe that change will take pleasure from other member who enjoyed that activity. Looks like we all agree that with so many people joining our site we should be tolerant and let everybody have a go.

And thank you chewy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back