Weird place names

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a teacher at highschool, well I never had him personally, but some of my friends did. I don't think he works there anymore though. Apparently he got fired because he kept inviting students to hang out with him on 'his yacht'. Pfft like he could afford a yacht. It matters not though, I hear he wasn't the best of teachers anyway...uh..so what was this thread about?
Oh yeah, his name was Richard Pain. *Wink* Not really worth reading the story for though huh? Lol :lol:

Oooh! I'm the only logged on user right now! Which means I can...I can... *sigh* there aren't any celebratory balloons about to fall down, are there? If only this site were a China shop and I were a bull.... :twisted:

I spent many years working in the export/import field and merchant shipping and found many good names around the world accross those years....MMM must think one day

SKINFLATS (falkirk) ...SCOTLAND
ONEHUNGA... N.Z
Otahuhu... nz
or the famous non exsistant town of 'WHYKICKAMOWCOW"

i also found some acronym's a little strange ...

JISM...jordan institution for standards & metrology
IRIS..islamic republic of iran shipping

or here is a long one..these guys where freight forwarders/custom agents from memory..

LEBB...legal,eagle,beagle and breifcase.. that was the company name

cheers

Nah, that's just what schoolgirls spin to unattrative teachers. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back