Were r the good pet shops in brissy that sell pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALLANA

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi just wanted to know were some good pet shops r in brissy that sell nice pythons and reasonable prices. Thanks

in caboolture we have noahs but i would not purchase off them, they had 4 central netted hatchies, 1 looked like it was almost dead, they have 3 maccies(or childreni) in an enclosure, looks like its never been cleaned, bout 4 or 5 sheds in there, 1 hasnt shed properly and still had patches of skin all over its body that didnt come off, on the netted hatchies also didnt look like they had uv and didnt have a basking light, sorry allana, needed the oportunity to have a rant bout these people

lol that's cool hornet, yeah there the buggers who sold me that MAC that was horrid (don't think it had every been handled ) although she told me it was friendly as. N yeah when I needed help with it she didn't even want to know me (real horrid personality too). :D

one of the hatchies? they got a few in now, i feel sorry for them

That's sounds like a pretty crap Pet Shop.
Maybe the Pet Shop's who choose to stock reptiles or any animal at all should be regulary checked for the safety of the animal's.

Hi Allana

Try Just Reptiles up here in Ipswich - they're awesome to deal with (www.justreptiles.com.au). I've bought both of my maccies from there and can't recommend their animals highly enough. Tell them I sent ya - you might even get a discount ;-).

Regards,
Andrew

it is mitch, i wanted to mention it to them but knowing them they would have just ignored what i had to say, i went in ages ago asking if they cool their central netteds, they had never heard of cooling reptiles

I have been to a Pet Shop in the Central Coast and they have a small reptile supplies and in small glass enclosure's they had the common name's of reptile's in them like Pink Tongued Skink's and other lizard's and Geckoe's.This Pet Shop would have to be the worst shop I have ever been to.
Mitch

yeah i agree with chanty just reptiles is the most awsome pet shop around brisbane john is so helpfull and my maccie from him is just awsome

buying from pet shops is asking for trouble in this day and age with the diseases going around.they are constantly moving animals in and out.they don't care where they come from as long as they keep selling.

there is a shop called Coomera pet barn on Dreamworld drive Coomera....pretty good ....excellent prices and they have a sister store at Robina Town Centre out the back industrial centre. Nice people and will do deals for bulk stuff..
jas

Hornet, They are very very not nice people!!
When I was first off looking for a childrenii and didnt know much, I went in there and she tried to sell me one and this enclsoure and all, Was nice as then, But when I went back a month or so later and said I had just opicked up a blonde mac, that was it, wasnt very nice then and whenever I go in there now I get the cold shoulder..

But yer, The reptiles in there ALWAYS have very untidy enclosures, always covered in poo & looks like the big maccies have shed about twice each and its all still in there!!

SHOCKING!!

Everything Reptile at Manly is great i bought 2 Maccies from there ,got very helpfull advice and 2 very healthy animals

Look around on the net and pay half the price than you would from a petshop. With some homework you should be able to find a breeder with a good reputation. Quite a few are members on this site.

Brisbane Pet Superstore at Stafford have a very good reputation and they have their own vet to check all animals before they leave the store, they have seminars on keeping most species of reptiles as well, ALL GOOD :)
Ask for Maria, reptile manager
Hope this helps
Sandee :)

yippeeio pets in brownsplains, behind the Grand Plaza, are very good, wjem your talking pet shops that is, lol. have a good range of herp stuff, and you could pop in here for coffee, i'm only a few streets away lol :D but you will only get dwarfs at pet shops. mac's childrens' stimmy's, so if you want anything else go to a breeder, there will be HEAPS of bubbys up for sale in the next few weeks/months i imagine, alot of breeders had a very good year this year, and when all those little bubs are feeding there will be plenty to chose from, and your in the right place to find them :D

Just Reptiles at Booval is a great place...a dedicated reptile shop

Just reptiles is indeed awesome, and i love to go pop in there too :D

pine rivers pet aquarium at strathpine is awesome and very friendly and clean, they always have all three of the childreni in stock as well as blue tongues, beardies, scorpians and trantulas. Brendan is the guy to see there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back