What a job

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think scotty left the show to start her own engineering workshop.

And it's a hell of a lot better then braniac I can't watch at show without screaming at the tv about the lies they put accross

braniac was the biggest load of rubbish ever put to air. it had no right to claim any scientific content or even allude to intelect of any description.:evil::evil::evil::evil:

some hot chicks though....

Yeah, I like Mythbusters...or at least I like it more than Brainiac, if anyone remembers that show.

I love the fact that even if they completely disprove a myth (ie doing such and such doesn't cause an explosion) They just keep adding TNT, or flammable gas or whatever until they blow SOMETHING up!!! It is such a boy thing to do. lol

They actually both did special effects for film and television for over 20 years combined.
Rumour has it they dont like eachother all that much.

I doubt the rumour is true, Jamie is the one who told the producers to hire Adam for the show as they had known each other for years before Mythbusters started.

not really sorry, i dont think they cover 'every variable' etc.

such as testing male V female driving on the snow. they tested themselves on time laps. yet each driver has different abilities/experience, and each time they run over the track, the road is 'different' and changed, tracks are cut into the ice/snow/puddles etc.

and those faux human flesh dolls, they dont really act as skin, cratilidge or bone, so yes a popsicle stick or whatever they shot at it will go through. etc. etc.

sorry if i crushed your dreams. if it makes you feel better, im a LOST fan.. i know, im so stupid/idiodic/unnecessarily faithfull to a stretched out show that should have ended in the first 5 eps. sorry guys, ive got 5+ seasons on the edge of my lonely, lonely seat.. im sorry hurley.. :lol:

I agree. It's not terribly scientific, and it certainly wouldn't be saying - i heard it on myth busters - it's true.

and...

YAY for LOST!!!!!!!!! Spent most of January catching up - my friend decided i needed an addiction. I'm a Locke fan :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back