What are these guys?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serpant_Lady

Reaction score
Ok so is the skink the Asian House Gecko's everyone keeps talking about? Found him under my bed and decided it wasn't a suitable habitiat for him;)
The other little guy I found in the pool wich is strange coz its only about 15C here today and normally they only end up in there when the dam is getting low and is hot. But mainly what exactly is he?? I asked, pointing out that since I had gotten into 12C water to get him out <insert blue face here> he owed me at least that, but since he rudely remained silent I made him wait whilst I changed and got the camera. Also wondering is there anything that they really should/shouldn't have in their environment? I'm just wondering because we have seen quite a few basking on the side of the dam and would love to encourage them.

Thanks
Kenz

Attachments

• Skink.JPG
    Skink.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 69
  • Terripen.jpg
    Terripen.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 40
  • Terripen3.JPG
    Terripen3.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Here's one I had on my comp. These are the one I rememberas a kid overseas. Can't remember where they came from, so please remove if I breach copyright.

Attachments

• Hemidactylus_frenatus.jpg
    Hemidactylus_frenatus.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 48
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back