what beautiful life

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lybbie

Reaction score
we got a spotted python about 6 mths ago and i realy didn't like snakes and made my partner keep him down stairs but now the snake and i are best mates we play all the time and he gives me kisses and trys to strangle my hand and glasses, He enjoys playing in my hair and tasteing my cat. My cat isn't really interested in him. I love him now and have a greater resect for the beautiful creatures.

Attachments

• 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 98
Welcome to APS. :)
Whispers *please dont let the cat near the snake, 1 second and no more snakey, you're bound to get told this by a few others, lol*

Hope you get all the info you need here :D
Take it easy.

Welcome Lybbie, hope you have a great time. Do be very careful if you have cats. It's amazing how quickly your tabby who wouldn't hurt a fly can turn into an efficient - and surprisingly fast killer. I've got 5 cats and have to be very careful handling my snakes when they're around.

welcome to the start of a fantastic addiction lybby.
yea , watch the cat ; for the first 5 years or so your snakey could be in danger , after that your cat
might be in danger :)

Everybody here hates cats, don't pay too much attention to it. Only you know how your cat acts. None of the others do. But it would pay to be careful, I s'pose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back